two new friends and a listening problem

Start from the beginning

DAMN, I missed it again.

I gave my new friend apologetic smile. "C-Could you repeat that?"

Izuku raised an eyebrow, "You sure do zone out a lot."

"Hey!" I playfully punched his arm, sending him stumbling back.

Maybe that was a lil too hard.

I reached out to help him regain his balance. "Sorry, Izuk-"

He held up a hand. "It's fine," he smiled, dusting his shoulder off, "and his name is Bakugou."

I hit myself on the forehead.

"BAKUGOU... OF COURSE!"

"Shhh!" Izuku's eyes widened and he quickly looked around "Do you want him to hear you??"

"Why are you so afraid of him?"

"...Weren't you listening to my story?"

Before I had time to lie, Aizawa sensei cleared his throat.

"It's time to start, everyone line up for the 50 meter dash!"

I turned to Izuku. "The what? We're running? Is that why everyone is so shocked?"

He nodded, "We're having a Quirk Placement Test-"

"-That's why everyone yelled that earlier!"

"Yeah," we began walking toward the group, "and whoever's in last place is gonna get ... e-expelled."

"O-On the first day?"

"That's what I said!"

I turned to see a smiley brunette girl standing behind us.

"O-O-Ochako!" Izuku's face turned bright red as he hopped behind me.

Ooooo, looks like somebody has a crush!! I need to remember to tease him later.

The girl turned to me. "Hi, my name is Ochako Uraraka, but you can call me Ochako!"

"Nice to meet you, I'm-"

"Y/N, I know!! I remember you from early! You're from America, right? Your Japanese is so good, I can hardly tell it isn't your first language!!"

"Thanks, I-"

"What's the food like over there? Is it better than here? Worse? I heard it can make you fat really fast, but I also heard it's suuuuper greasy-"

"OCHAKO!" I slammed my hands down on her shoulder, making my face look as serious as I could. She stopped and looked at me, a little fear behind her big brown eyes.

"The food is DELICIOUUUSSS!!!"

She let out a sigh of relief. "Oh boy, I thought you were going to yell at me! Don't scare me like that, Y/N."

I took my hands off her shoulders and laughed, "Sorryyyy! How 'bout I make it up to you by answering all of your questions about America?"

"OKAY! We can exchange emails after the quirk assessment!"

Shit... I completely forgot about the test.

"Sounds good," I smiled nervously.

"ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, GO!!"

A gust of wind hit my face as a kid with rockets in his calf blew past me.

I guess they're starting.

Izuku cleared his throat, "L-Let's go line up."

"I'll meet you guys over there in a second," I nodded.

"Kay! Good luck out there, Y/N!"

"Both of you, too," I waved at Izuku and Ochako.

As the two walked off, I stared up at the sky.

"What a beautiful day," I muttered. Too bad I'm about to ruin it.

A/N: Whaaaaat?? 47 reads?? 8 votes??? 6 comments?? YOU GUYS ARE SPOILING ME!!!! Also, she FINALLY figured out Bakugou's name, thank goooodnessss! Honestly, Ochako reminds me of myself because I talk sooo much

A/N: Whaaaaat?? 47 reads?? 8 votes??? 6 comments?? YOU GUYS ARE SPOILING ME!!!! Also, she FINALLY figured out Bakugou's name, thank goooodnessss! Honestly, Ochako reminds me of myself because I talk sooo much. What anime characters do you guys relate to???

Hope you liked chapter two, next chapter we get to see her quirk ;)