♧◇♤Family and the dead♤◇♧

During this time there was a zombie plague. One day, Elizabeth Bennet was off to town with her older sister named Jane. They went to the nearest town to get food, some lamps, lamp oils, and some other things. They stayed in town til dusk to and started to head home.

2 hours later .............

When Elizabeth and Jane got home, they noticed their door had fresh blood smeared on it and had gotten knocked down onto the ground

When Elizabeth and Jane got home, they noticed their door had fresh blood smeared on it and had gotten knocked down onto the ground. Elizabeth and Jane started to get worried. They quietly got off their horses and out their weapons and started to go towards their home or what was once their home. Jane was standing behind Elizabeth and went into their old home. When they went inside, they saw Lydia, and Mary on the floor torn to pieces from the zombies. Elizabeth and Jane were full of grief. Jane was sobbing so much standing by Elizabeth while she just stood there in disappointment. She went further down the halls and saw Kitty and her mother laying on the floor with their insides showing. They both felt so depressed. They were wondering where their father was. "FATHER! FATHER! WHERE ARE YOU!" said Jane. When Elizabeth and Jane got to their father's desk room, they saw him laying there dead. Elizabeth turned around. There was a small tear that went down her face. Jane started to cry even more. Elizabeth let Jane come and hug her to let her sob in her arms. They were wondering what to do next.

Hey, thank you guys for reading my story so far. This is my first time in writing a book, so yeah. I will try to update as fast as I possibly can on new chapters.I am just so busy with school and other activities.

PLEASE COMMENT ON THE COMMENT PAGE♡♡♡♡♡