Cruel Tag!!

Tagged by GadSul

And as the title suggests, it is a cruel tag. That is, you do not want to read it unless you wish to hear about characters that will not come to Wattpad in the foreseeable future. They may come to bookstores though. We has hopes. ;)

EDIT 12/2/17: Some of these are *cough* on Wattpad currently. Some however are not, and some will be leaving in the future. So it is a cruel tag still. >:)

This is a character tag: choose some characters and answer each question with a name and a reason/example. Characters may be from different books, but must all be from books written by you. When done, tag at least three people.

*I came across the incorrect usage of "they" in the singular several times. All instances have been replaced with "he", to avoid the awkwardness of "he/she".

Okay, you've been warned, you have the rules. Let's go ahead!

Using characters from my world of Legea. If you read The Journey, you'll recognize a few.

Berethar -- Mordred -- Sandy -- Gwenda -- Fred -- Fiona -- Douglas -- Marcus -- Jedediah Crayes -- *currently unnamed* -- Douglas

Who is most likely to punch an "antagonist" in the face if one of his friends is insulted?

Probably Berethar. His anger comes out in quick spurts, and more physically than Mordred's; but Mordred would be a second choice if he were goaded long enough to get really, really mad. And you do not want to see Mordred really mad.

Who's the most likely to break a huge rule (when no-one's looking) just for the sake of having fun?

Sandy. Especially at the beginning of The Journey. She might think twice about it now, but if it were irresistible enough she still would.

But, as long as it wasn't TOO big a rule, Gwenda might. Solemn and sweet though she be, little Gwenda has a slyly humourous side at times.

Who's the most likely to get caught while doing it?

If he did it, then Mordred. Mordred is notoriously bad at getting away with things.

Who's the most likely to be found in the middle of his own little book mountain?

Argh! I'm so bad at answering these with just one. Fred, absolutely, if he had one. Fiona, just as absolutely, as long as she had one. But I'm going to go with Douglas, because Douglas would manage to FIND a book mountain if he had to dig to the center of the earth to do it. Douglas is so fun!!! I wish you guys could see him!

Who is the most likely to wake up all his friends in the middle of the night, only because he feels like it?

Wow, this one is hard! Actually, it would be Marcus. Marcus the Tease.

"Fiona! Fiona, dear sister, do wake up..."

*sleepily* "Marcus... Marcus? What is it? What's the matter?"

"Oh, well... hard question. Nothing, really. I suppose --"

"Marcus! My land, go back to bed this instant!"

*deep sigh* "I live such a deprived life..."

Okay, not so hard.

Who's the most likely to be extremely scary when disapproving of something, but the nicest person in the universe otherwise?