The Dreaded... TAG!!!

-The-Architect

has tagged me! Eject! Eject! We're going down!

E-hehehe. Anyway. Five things about myself.

1. I have blue eyes with very dark lashes, and a slightly turned-up nose.

2. Nothing against introverts, and we're all a mixture of both -verts anyway, but I am one of the people who is unashamedly and happily an extrovert. Really! Being around people energizes me and makes me happy and excited, and I'm not shy at all.

Probably wouldn't have thought of that, but the ARCHITECT brought it up, so that's her fault. >:)

3. I like algebra better than geometry. Algebra is fun and tricksy and invigorating, but geometry is

MEH THIS IS SO DISAPPOINTINGLY EASY

and

AGHHHHH THIS IS SO HARD!!!!

That's what I say. Everyone I know thinks I'm crazy.

4. I work on a dairy farm. Spray off the mucky milkers and scrub all the curdled stuff off the pails and calf bottles. Stack wood every now and then. And stonepick in the spring, which is coming up...

5. My eyes are complaining because I just went to a pool and got splashed in the face a gazillion times.

And BONUS FACT: The next chapter for A Cold Cry is gonna be super-easy to write, and I plan to get it up before the week is out! That's for all you people who read this even when I don't tag you in it.

Sooooo... tagees.

I think @Illeandir and the Hierarchitect (no that was not a typo) between them tagged everyone there was to tag! You tricksy creatures you!

So, today you all go free. Till we meet again, amicis.