" What ever ass face. I'm driving!" He gave Angel a peck goodbye, and got in. Blake did the same, and so did I.

" Love you baby. I'll see you at home." Baba told me.

I smiled, " Ok. Have a good practice." I said. I watched as Baba, Angel, Robinson, Nick, and Jake go off to practice.

I look at Sky, seeing she's playing her phone. Which she rarely does. I grabbed her hand, which made her look up.

" What?" She asked.

" Come on let's go to the mall." She nodded and we got into the car. Lets see what I can find for my lovely mate, shall we?

-----Hours Later-----

I found the best present! I hope he likes it. It's a necklace that has a wolf on it, and it has 'Alpha' written on it.

At the moment, were sitting down eating. I glance at Sky. She's been.... Quiet. Like she's way more talkative and energetic.

" THEO! I have to pee! Come with meeeee!" Blake whined. Made me giggle, but made Theo groan.

" Blake, can't you go by yourself?" He shakes his head, 'no'. " UHHHH! FINE! YOU'RE SUCH A CHILD SOMETIMES! I SWEAR!" Blake giggled, and they both walked off.

This gives me a chance to see what is wrong with Sky. Ok, here goes.

" Sky?" She looks up, and smiles. But I could tell it's fake.

" Yes Andrew?" She asked, sitting closer to me.

" Are you ok? You seem..... Quiet..." She frowns. " Did you want to talk about it?" She looks up and sighs.

" I'm just... Uncomfortable. Like, I like your friends, but.... It's hard for me to keep up with them." I smiled weakly at her. I know it's hard to keep up. I know. I don't blame her.

I grab her hand, squeezing it, " It's ok Sky. It's not your fault." She interlocks our fingers. She had a tear slip her eyes. I wiped it away. " It's ok Sky. I understand." I squeezed our interlocked hands. That's when I heard a voice that made me want to die from it's sexiness.

Baba's P.O.V

We walked away to practice. I reached for my phone, but it wasn't in my pocket.

" Hold on guys, I gotta get my phone." They all nodded.

" We'll wait." Jake said, as he wrapped his arms around Nick. I smiled. Those to are just so cute sometimes. Other time's..... Their both too much.

I walked off back to where our car was. But I stopped. Like, dead ass stopped. I saw Andrew holding hands with...... Sky. I do not like her! She's all over my baby and it's making Bailey want to rip her head off. I saw them get in the back of the car, and drive off. I growled. Oh hell no. She ain't gonna hold MY baby's hand! That's it!

I walked back to the guys, mad as fuck. They all notice and Nick asked.

" Baba? What's wrong?" It took everything in me not to growl. And I mean EVERYTHING. And the only thing I said was.

" We're going to the Mall."

" OH SHIT! THE MALL!? LET'S GO MY BOYS!" Angel yelled out, running towards the car. We all slapped our foreheads. I shit you not, Angel is stupid as shit. But he cool as shit too soo....Win lose I guess.

-----Hour later-----

We been following Andrew and them for the past hour. The only ones who understood why I'm concerned was Nick and Jake. The others just followed.

Until Angel groaned, " Baba, why the fuck are we doing this? Andrew is not gonna cheat on you! You should trust him enough." I lowly growled. He doesn't understand.

" Angel... Just, shut the fuck up, and trust me ok?" He rolls his eyes and nodded. Which I thanked for.

We saw them all sit down and talk, tell we saw Theo and Blake get up to go somewhere. And then I saw Andrew talking to Sky and..... THEY HELD HANDS! Oh. Hell. To. The. Fuck. No my boys! That's MY baby! That's it!

I walked over to them, pissed as shit. I had Nick and Jake try to stop me but I growled and shook them off me. I reached their table and spoke in a somewhat low growl.

" What the fuck is going on?" Andrew, turned and saw me.

He let go of Sky's hand and got up and walked towards me with what seemed a smile. Oh! He thinks it's all sunshine and rainbow's all up in this bitch? Just that thought made me wanna growl, but I held its in.

" Hey babe! What are you doing here? I thought you were suppose to be at practice?" He was about to grab my hand, but I pulled back.

" Don't you, 'Hey babe' me and then try to change the subject like I'm that stupid to follow it. What the fuck is going on here?" Andrew flinched slightly. He had sadness and confusion written all over his face. But I don't care right now.

" W-what do you mean?" He asked, sounding like he's about to cry. Damn Baba, stay strong.

" You know what I mean. Why the hell is this bitch holding your hand like she's yours?" I saw her flinch at my name calling. But I don't give a fuck.

Than Andrew spoke, " Hey babe.. Calm down. This is a misunderstanding. You see-"

" I KNOW WHAT I SAW! JUST ANSWER ME! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"

That's when Sky came in, " Hey, hey calm down Baba. This is all my fault. Don't worry man, I have a-"

" NO! YOUR A LITTLE HOE TRYNA TAKE MY BOYFRIEND! YOU NEED TO BACK THE FUCK OFF!" She looks at me, tears came out of her eye's. By this point, everyone is looking.

Andrew gave me a glare, and tried to calm her down, " Don't listen to him Sky-"

" NO! HE'S RIGHT!" She ran out of the mall, just as Theo and Blake came back. Andrew turned to me and gave me a look of sadness and angry.

" What the hell is your problem?!" Andrew yelled at me, as his face turned red with angry.

" Baby I-"

" She has been through too much for you to be calling her that! She was crying and I was tryna help her! And you made it worst with your jealousy! You know I love you, and only you." He paused for a moment, looking into my eyes, " I fucking hate you." My heart stopped. I had no word's. I couldn't find my voice. My mate.... just...

He turned to grab his bag. He grabbed his food he finished and throw it away. Then he turned to look at a very confused Theo and Blake.

" Can you guys take me and Sky to her house?" They both look at Andrew calmly and nodded, confused as to what they just walked in on. I still stood there speechless. I couldn't find my voice.

Andrew nodded, and walked towards to the exit. I saw his hand wipe his cheek. Oh.. My god..... I made my baby cry. Dammit Baba. Your such and idiot...

Theo and Blake ran after Andrew and I stood there like the idiot I was. I fucked up. My mate hates me... And..... I don't know how to fix it......

(frowns) Damn...... What do you think's gonna happen? What's Baba gonna do? You just gonna have to wait till I update. We're just gonna have to wait and see.

Picture of the neck less Andrew bought for Baba.

Like, comment, share, all the good stuff.

See you next chapter!