chapter 11.

June's Pov

I was so scared seeing that knife hanging half inside the door. Thank god I screamed Walter's name and saved him before the knife would chop his head while he was standing up. Tears running down my face of thinking if something happened to Walter I couldn't forgive myself. I rushed into his arms crying.

Kissing my head he told me he is okay and not to cry but I couldn't just stop my tears

Kissing my head he told me he is okay and not to cry but I couldn't just stop my tears. I just hugged him tightly because I was so scared and I am so scared, I never ever have something like this happen in my life. WHO WAS THERE OUTSIDE?- was all that we both were thinking right then. And who ever it was why would he try to harm us? or Walter?

 And who ever it was why would he try to harm us? or Walter?

Wait... Where's my dad? I never saw someone else in this house since I came here.

I looked up at Walt's face and he was calm and looking down at me as if nothing happened. "I need to check on my dad"- I told him and he slowly nodded. "You want me to stay here angel?, will wait here till you go and talk to him. No more trouble"... I thought for it about a second but quickly I told him to go, he was not safe in there if the attack was meant for him. "No you need to leave now, I will call you when I'll find something about this, and dad's here with me. I will be safe, don't worry"- with a tight smile on my face I let him go.

After a while I took a deep breathe and opened my door to check if there was someone else out there. I didn't touch or try to remove that knife from the door so that I could show it to dad. I know what appropriate scene I have to make so that he believes me and don't think of his daughter as a crazy drug addict who needs more help now.

I went to the opposite corner and looked for my dad's room, it wasn't difficult to find because it was right in view.

The door was locked from inside as I heard dad's voice talking to someone. May be he is talking to someone over phone to discuss work.

Holy cow! I don't even know how my dad earns money till now. I will ask him later about that sometime. I knocked the door twice and he quickly opened the door for me.

He stood there in the doorway, one hand at the doorknob the other hand carrying the phone he was talking into.

"oh, come in June. I thought you won't be out of your room until dinner, I thought you love your room"- laughing on his own joke about my room and me.

"Err...yep I loved the room and I wanted to ask you something, if you are not busy right now. Can we talk?"-

He gestured me to sit on a leather white couch opposite to him. He was still standing in there facing towards me with the happy smile on his face as if he was so happy to see me coming to him.

"Of course , You are my daughter my girl, you can ask me anything" he said with a genuine smile on his face.

I started making story in my mind for the chance he might ask about anything's wrong after listening to my question.

"Is there someone else living with us in this house?"- I tried to be normal not nervous.

"Nope, there is just you and me. ALONE" - the way he said the word alone was not comfortable and the look on his face the way he was staring at me while saying it was not what I expected.

"June, is there a problem?"- snapping out and back to earth I just shook my head, because I was unable to say anything...

For few seconds nothing escaped from my mouth and I don't know I just blustered out "Dad, while I was in my room I saw a shadow out side my room walking, I thought it was you at first but then after few minutes that it was just standing outside my room for like minutes.
And then suddenly someone puts the big sharp knife through my door when I was peeking from the space... please come with me to my room so I can show you that knife's still there dad"- I didn't even notice when tears started coming from my eyes.

"okay okay, I believe you June, but there was no one in this house and even I was here all the time I didn't hear any footsteps but we will go to your room now and see that knife, don't cry"- he said and then hugged me from side way.

We reached my room and my dad stepped inside to see the door and I followed him. As the door I left was opened so it was difficult to see the damage and the knife from distance. And as I stepped after my dad what I saw was UNBELIEVABLE.

There was no knife between the door as I left it before going to dad's room. Not even the sign or any marks or scratch was there.

How is it possible that there's no sign of the attack?

Dad was now looking at me with a blank expression, he thinks I'm lying? but I know that's not true.

I saw the attack.

what is going on with me ???

First that red symbol made of red paint which I thought was blood, I still think it was blood.

Secondly, what I saw behind the portrait of my dad, those sinister hands.

And now this, What the hell is happening in this damn house.

I have to find out the answers and prove to dad that something's wrong...

*********

A/N:

Finally chapter 11 ends here.

So what do you think about what's happening in the house? GUESS?

Is there something wrong with June again? or is there really something going in the house or with her dad? will June find out the answers? Or any trouble is coming on her way?

THINK ABOUT THIS AND COMMENT...

TILL THEN KEEP READING AND VOTING.

XOXO