7

(IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FORGIVE ME PLS)
dan

I arrive to school, on time, with Phil clutching onto my hand.

Only one more month in this hell hole.

I simply give him a kiss and a hug as we separate for classes.

***

I meet back up with him at lunch.

"Phil?" 

He looks back at me as his hand goes into mine.

"How about we split my lunch and go outside."

He nods and I smile, and we walk to the cafeteria door, and go outside. The fresh April air rushes over us, with the blooming trees and fresh grass, and we go sit under a tree.
"Dan?" A small voice says, after we sat down.
I turn to Phil who's currently eating an apple.
"Yea?"
He goes a bit flush, but not enough to really notice.
"Love you."
Just then I watched as the football players filed outside.

"Look at that! Are they gonna have a slumber party and braid each others hair too?" I heard them one by one as they came toward us.

"Dysfunctional Dad, and Dead Dad never been around?" Mike said in the front of the heard as they were by the oak tree we were perched under.

"Sissy Boy, and Shoot out fai-" At that point I has stood up and punched Terry, the linebacker.

I leaned forward to the group of surprised jocks.

"Ya know, I'd take you on right now but, I got a boyfriend to get to class."

Phil stood up and I walked to him, snatched his hand at we strutted off.

"Hope you find that gun sometime Dan."

I made a decision at that second. I push Phil inside and shut the door that lead outside, and ran towards Mike. Tackling him over and making swings, and trying to hit him with whatever limbs i can.

[at 1:00]

I hear the bell ring, as the kids in the hallways move. The school dean came up to me and grabbed my hand. And took me to a small office.

"You are aware, Dan Howell, that Micheal can have a police office arrest for you. Assult is a serious crime."

"But- He sat there bullying Phillip and I. He has beaten up Phil many times. And taunts him frequently. How in bloody hell am I the one in trouble?"

"His" He put hand quotations over "clique', beat him up, so we cannot locate one person, so that affects it."

"That;s bull shit and you know it." I sighed.

"Yet still, the crime is punishable." He said leaning in his chair.

"But Dan, you are suspended. For 3 days."

"Oh."