3

Ahhh I've been inactive!
Literally I let you guys who are reading this hang all summer... Sorry!  I've had a weird summer, sorry I didn't update sooner.

Monday-

Phil's hand is clenched to mine as we enter the school ground.  He's breathing heavily as I look around for any jocks.
I sigh, guessing there all inside as I give Phil's small hand a squeeze of reassurance.
He looks at me sadly before I give his forehead a kiss and head inside the building.
My head is throbbing. Probably because after Phil had to go home, I drank. A lot. And I'm barely recovering at the moment.
I drop Phil off in 1st period, which is my free one, so I go to where the jocks, who have football practice, but don't today because Mr.Balidor is out.

"Hey. Remember me?" I say angrily. 

"Oh. Dan." Jason said, staring at me.

"Yea, Dan,  Phil's boyfriend. The guy you picked on." I said going over to them.

"Oh. You and your fag." He snorts and pushes me. 

I come back furious, push Jason.  Jason is there with Sam and Pete. He smirks and grabs my neck pushes me up against the wall. I grunt, from the sudden pain. I bring my strength to my leg, then kick him.  I can tell he didn't expect that, because he stumbled back,  I jump at him tackling him down and punched him twice before I get off him, because I can't control my sudden anger, so I leave him a quick reply and leave.

"Don't touch him. I swear to god. Just don't." 

I rush of to the bathroom, and splash some water on my face. 

Phil's ok right now. 

No one will hurt him. 

He'll text you if there's a problem.

I sit in the bathroom in the corner until the bell rings.

I go through my 2 next periods normally. Then head to lunch.

I rush over to Phil's seat and hug him the second I sit. 

"Fucking hell I missed you." I say, out of breath.

"I missed you too. Are you ok?" He whispers in my ear.

I smile into the hug. It's a better day. He's talking to me, well whispering. Then I go pull away and connect my lips to him for a second, counting were in school. I clench onto his hand as we have small talk, eating lunch. Phil barely eats anything. I sigh as I pull him closer to me and then place a kiss on  the lower part of his neck. Then hug him, and whisper "Please eat more." 

He sighs and takes a bit of his pizza and shoves it in his mouth. I smile, not caring he shoved it  his mouth. 

We walk out of the cafeteria and I drop him of in his 4 period and go to mine too.

After school, I go to where we meet up, by the locker room. And then we get in the car to drop Phil off at his house.

We get to his house, but then I see his dad in the window, then comes outside. And he looked pissed.