Every so often I looked over at Odell and couldn't recognize any clear emotion on his face, it was just hard and somewhat cold. I played with my fingers worried about Justine. I didn't know much about Justine and Chris's relationship, only that he wasn't very faithful, but she never said anything about him having a temper.

Pulling up to Chris's apartment complex Odell parked the car, and placed his hand on the handle about to step out. "Dell" I grabbed his arm "Before we go in there I want to make sure you're calm"

"I'm cool" He assured me " I'm just going to go see what this niggas deal is"

"Are you sure?" I asked undoing my seatbelt.

He nodded and stepped out of the car and I followed suit. We walked up the two flights of stairs until we came across his door, I jiggled the handle and the door was surprisingly open.

Odell pushed his way in and I came in after, we could see Chris's screaming and trying to break the bathroom door down "Come the fuck out!"

"Fuck is you doing man" Odell yelled pushing Chris away from the door and holding him against the wall.

While they argued I knocked on the bathroom door "Justine its me, open up"

Almost instantly she opened the door and I was in complete and utter disbelief. Justine's whole left eye was a reddish dark purple "Oh my God" I exclaimed.

Justine instantly broke down in a bigger fit of tears "Odell!" I called out, steering him away from arguing with Chris.

He turned around "Wha--" A wave of anger flushed Odell's face, and he walked up to Justine's grabbing her softly by the chin examining her face, that's when I also noticed the fingerprints on her neck.

"He did this to you?" Odell asked, she looked at Chris then down at her shoes "Answer me Justine!"

"Don't yell at her!" I lectured, she probably heard enough from Chris, and didn't need to hear any more from her brother.

"Did he or did he not!" He yelled anyways.

"Yes!" She cried out, he let her go and and I quickly pulled her into a hug letting her sob into my shirt.

Odell turned around and clocked Chris in his jaw with his fist, Chris punched him back and they started fighting in the middle of hallway. Blow for blow I watched until I couldn't anymore, I released from Justine running over there to break them up.

"Odell that's enough" I yelled pulling at his shirt while he sat on top of Chris punching him in the face.

"Fuck this nigga bro! We was supposed to be cool and you do this shit to my sister!" He screamed " I looked past all the other shit but you won't beat on my sister nigga, I will fucking kill you"