chapter 4-the trip with Chat.

It has been three days and Ladybug/Marinette forgotten all about what had happened at the fight with Antibug. Mari have Adrian as a REAL date to the dance.

"Marinette, I am going shopping. Can you watch the bakery for me please?" Mari's mother said.

"Ok maman." Mari said.

Five minutes after her mother left, Adrian, along with his bodyguard, visited the Dupain-Cheng's bakery for some crossonts.

"Hey Marinette." Adrian said.

"U-uhh.... h-hey A-Adrian." Marinette nervously replied. "W-what w-would you l-l-like to have?"

"I would like four crossonts please."

"Coming r-right u-up."

Marinette served Adrian with a HUGE smile.

"I'll pick you up at 8." Adrian whispered.

"Sorry, b-but I have to come w-with C-Chloe." Mari whispered back.

"Thats ok. As long as you are there."

"Ok. I think you should leave... you are holding back a line."

"Oh sorry. I'll call you tonight." Adrian smirked devilishly.

Mari POV

The kind hearted, sweet Adrian... by that devilish smirk, he is going to do something...

Normi POV

Adrian left and Marinette sold to the customers. Later that day, her mom came home and Mari went to her room.

It was perfect timing for Adrian because... you'll see what I mean.

Chat tapped on Mari's windo. She opens her balcony trap door to meet her special kitty.

"Hey purrrrincess. What are you doing tonight?" Chat asked.

"Oh just doing some reading." Mari said. "What are you doing? For a superhero, I would say you would be incharge of patroling the city tonight."

"How did you know?" Chat bent his head.

"Just a hunch." Marinette said knowimg what she was saying.

"Well well, my purrrfect purrrinces is smarter than I thought." Chat said in a non-insulting way. "Anyways... you are coming with me to show you how we supes patrol."

"Ooh this should be exciting. Meet you at my front door." Marinette said.

Mari went to her mother's room and told her that she is going to the movies with Alya.

Marinette was outside of her door with a coat.

"Chat? Are yo-" she was cut off by a sneaky kitty.

Chat carried Marinette on top of the eiffel tower.

"Ok. Next time will you please tell me when we are going? You scared me half to death!" Marinette said.

"Ok! Ok! I just want you to know I scavenged the city while jumping roof to roof." Chat replied.

"Ok so i came here for nothing."

"I would not say nothing. I want to know what was bothering you the other day."

"Well... in two weeks I am going to be Chloe Bourgeois' step-sister."

"But don't you have both parents?"

"Oh that's right! I never had a chance to tell you. Saturday 30th August 2014, my parents were travelling home from a party. The driver was INSANELY drunk. A cement truck was driving very slow infront of them. The driver tried to take him over but instead hit another car on the bumper. The wombs were serious.... and.... everyone in.... the car.... needed to go to.... the hospital..." Marinette started to break out crying.

Chat pulled her closer to give her a hug.

"Only.... my mom.... survived..." she continued.

"I-I know how you feel purrinces. My mom died from a drunk driver too when i was only 6." Chat cried a bit.

After five minutes of crying, Marinette and Chat stopped.

"We both know times can be rough, but both our parents should at least try to be happy while our other parents are in heavan." Chat said.

"Thanks Chat. I guess I needed this moment." Marinette said not realizing that Chat was holding her hand.

"So... what are you doing tomorrow?" Asked curious Chat.

"I am going to prom." Mari replied.

"With whom?"

"Adrian."

"Ohh Agreste huh?" Chat insulted himself.

"Yup. That's the one. I am really excited since I have a MAJOR chrush on him..." Marinette said not realizing what she was saying.

"You have a chrush on m- my best friend?!" Chat said almost revealing his idenity to his love of his life.

"Wait... he is your best friend?!"

"Well purrincess I need to come clean... um... I am-" Chat was cut off by his beeping miraculous.

"Seriously?!" Chat groaned. "I need to get you back to your house now!"

They went back to Marinette's house and her mom was sleeping. Chat dropped her off on the balcony.

"Thanks Chat for this lovely evening."

"Your welcome. Thanks for sparing me three more minutes." Chat said smirking.

"Bye Chat."

"Bye purrincess." As Mari almost opened her trap door, Chat kissed Marinette.

Mari was sooooo shocked. She did not know what to do. Instead, shs just kissed back.

"Purrincess, who was your first kiss?" Chat said.

"Why do you want to know?" Mari asked.

"Reasons."

"You are kitty."

"Ok. Gotta go. Bye."