"Stiles." Scott answered. Although Derek didn't want Stiles knowing, they needed him to know so that he could help save him. Scott pulled out his phone to call Isaac.

"Hello?" Isaac said, his voice pouring through the phone.

"Isaac, we have an idea." Scott rushed out, not wanting to waste anytime.

"Well what is it?" Isaac asked back urgently. Scott would've put him on speaker phone, but the wolves in the room could just tune in their ears to listen anyways.

"We think it might've been Mistletoe that hurt Derek. It's a long story but have Stiles grab something that has meaning to him and Derek and get him over here."

"Okay okay I will. Watch over Derek, and stay safe."

"I will." Scott said before hanging up. "Okay, Isaac said he'll tell Stiles and have him bring something."

Cora looked down at her wrist at a braided bracelet. It was blue and red, and looked tattered and old. She carefully untied it and placed it in a bowl Deaton had laying out.

"Derek made me this when I was 7, starting my first day of first grade. Of course it didn't mean much to me back then, but it was one of my few objects that survived the fire. Will this work?" She asked looking to Deaton who nodded.

Cora thought back to when they were little. Derek was a lot more smiley then; even though he tried to act tough around his baby sister. Her, Derek, and Laura we're inseparable. She remembers their mother always having to call them back to the house after they had been out running around the woods for hours.

"I don't really have a lot of 'meaningful' objects that relate to Derek, but in my backpack I have my old inhaler in it. He gave it back to me after I lost it the first time I met him. That's the best I've got." Scott mumbled looking sheepishly as Deaton went back to tend to the still struggling Derek.

"That should be fine, it's not all about the object, it's also about the bond." Deaton explained. Derek might've not been the one who turned Scott, and Scott might be an alpha himself, but he'll always see Derek as an authoritative figure. He was the one who taught Scott how to control his shifts, and how to fight. Although Stiles helped Scott with all this research, Derek was the real teacher.

"Will this work for sure?" Jackson asked, still skeptical about this whole thing.

"I'm not 100% sure, but so far it seems like the best option we've got." Deaton replied. The pack all sat around on edge until a few minutes later when they heard the sounds of the jeep pulling up outside. Only seconds later Stiles came bursting into the door with Isaac not far behind.

Stiles looked around frantically for a second before his eyes landed on his love who was laying wounded on a table. Stiles felt his heart physically crush as he saw the state he was in. He slowly walked over to Derek before running some fingers through his hair.

Derek was paler than Stiles has ever seen, and he had a slight sheen of sweat all over his body. There was no color at all to him, his raven hair just made him seem black and white. His green eyes what was usually brought his features to life, but they were closed. He was unconscious, so Stiles seriously hoped that means he was just passed out. There was large gashes on his abdomen that Stiles could instantly recognize as scratch marks.

"Oh god." He muttered, feeling his eyes start to sting as moisture grew in them. He turned around when he felt a hand on his shoulder, and saw Scott standing there with an apologetic smile.