Chapter 5: Date Night

Asano was getting himself ready for his date with his blueberry. When he got to Nagisa's ( sorry for the sudden time change but it's summer now) house he heard screaming deciding to listen in on the conversation.

"What do you mean I'm going to an all-summer camp, you can't do this!" Asano heard Nagisa scream.

"Don't scream at me, and yes I can do this!" Nagisa's mother screamed back. Who the fuck do she think she is to yell at my blueberry! Asano thought.

At this time Asano thought it would be a good thing to knock on the door before anything got to bad. When Nagisa opened the door he smiled as he saw Asano.

Asano's pov

The date was amazing we went out to eat and of course Nagisa tried to deny going to the resturant but only the best for my Nagisa. As we walked in of course guys and girls stared at Nagisa and me. Stupid fuckers only I can stare at Nagisa and only Nagisa can stare at me.

Later on we went to the amusement park and rode a lot of rides and played a bunch of games. I won him a giant stuffed blue colored teddy so that when he goes to summer camp I won't completely go insane, and as much as I hate it his scent will be on that lucky fuck.

Skip of the time

Today is the day Nagisa leaves me! No wait he won't leave me he will just be outta my sight for 3 months wich is nearly 92 days...... I can't do this. Yes you can. No I can't. Yes you can. SHUT UP!! I feel like these days are gonna be long as all hell.

Asano walked to Nagisa's house, but when he gets there he sees that the bus that has come to take his dear sweet Nagisa has already left! NO, NAGI! WAIT PLEASE WAIT I NEED ONE FINAL KISS FROM HIM PLEASE!!! Asano screamed amd cried in his mind however keeping a calm compsure on the outside.

Asano headed to Nagisa's house at a brisk pace. As soon as he arrieved he screamed and cried in frustration. He grabbed the bastard of a stuffed animal,that had Nagisa's scent all over it, and layed down to cuddle with it imagning it as his beloved. You stupid dumbfuck you should have been there earlier to say bye! Now he is gonna think that we changed our mind and don't want to be with him! HE IS GONNA FIND SOMEOME ELSE, THEIR GONNA RUN OFF AND HAVE KIDS TOGETHER AND HE IS GONNA LEAVE ME!!!!!!

Asano cried more in to the bear hoping that if he cried hard enough that the bear would turn into Nagisa.

Sorry it took a while!!