Chapter 12

three months later

Casey's POV:

 I am now 6 months pregnant we haven't found out what we are having yet because our baby is playing hide and seek and is shy ! so we go back in another month to find out if we can see if its a boy or girl . We went ahead and got a crib and dressers and changing table al off it is cherry wood so it can be for a boy or girl that's pretty much all we have right now , because our baby is so shy ! But I still cant wait for our baby to get here and Luke is just ready to find out what it is !! he says its gonna be a boy because of how hard the baby kicks because ehe said its like a football kick and I have finally come to start thinking the same thing. Since we have been here the boys have both put out an album and they both landed on the same tour and they both make sure they are at the doctors appointments . Luke is always at mine Jason is always at Taylors  we all have came to a group agreement that the boys will take off for two to three months after the babys get here then they will start back again. We all live in a four bedroom house right now but we decided that with two babys coming we need a bigger place we found this huge farm its called black jack ridge it has a barn , a lodge cabin on the property and the house is three story's we went in together and bought it the basement has stairs that go down and on one side there is nothing there its a room and the boys are putting a studio in there then on the other side its a room so we are gonna ,make that a mens room I think then there is a full bath down there . Then in the middle you walk into the furfure then  you walk and there is the huge living room on the left then on the right is the dinning room you walk through there and there is a big kitchen it is pretty , then you walk out and there is a hall where there is a guest bedroom and then there is a half bath across from the room then in the room there is a full bath . if you walk on down the hall that leads you to the back door and back deck on your right then if you turn left you go into the living room where there is the stairs to go upstairs . Upstairs you can walk to the right you walk all the way down and that is taylor and jasons room with a bathroom in there , then  if you walk out there is a bathroom to your left its a full the acroos from that is another bedroom which will be there babys room. If you walk all the way down the hall on the other end you will find it sat up the same way mine and Lukes room and then the bathroom and our babys room . I love our new house its beautiful and we like sharing it its way easier and with the boys going on tours it will make a lot of sense to have each other to help around with the babys .

Taylor's POV:

Well I am also 6 and a half months pregnant now and Jason and I found out that we are having a baby girl we are going to name her Keeley Alyssa Williams and now we just have to wait to find out what bubba and Casey are having . Keeley sure isnt a shy baby at all i cant wait to meet her . it is going to be really great !!