Chapter One

Jason's POV :

  Alarm goes off I get up shower and get dressed ! I'm ready for today it's Friday and  its our last home football game of the season  I am pumped .. An after I get to go play at a local bar I have dreams of making it big in Nashville one day and so does my best friend Luke . I grab my phone and truck keys and head down stairs to get my bag an leave when my 14 year old sister Casey stops me and says "Bubba can you take me to get breakfast with you an Luke and take me to school please " I look down at her an said yea shorty go get your stuff I will tell mamma.

   Hey mom I am going to take Casey to breakfast then too school so you don't have to worry about her this morning. "OK thanks Jay your such a great brother " no problem mom  love you bye oh and I have our last game tonight so hope you all come.   I have to work Jay I will see if your dad and sister can make it okay , okay mom see yea later.

'Casey lets go get in the truck i dont need to be late to eating and sure dont need you or me being late for school " i said and she came flying around the corner and out the front door and in the truck before i even go my jacket on . Well someoe must wanna spend time with her big brother gosh .

Casey's POV :

    YA  I know im only 14  but  I sure love spending time with my big brother Jay he's the greatest and let me tell you his friend Luke is adorable .. I sung to the radio as we drove to pickup Luke because his truck wouldnt start this morning go figure he does drive a Ford and those things a just made to br crushed . I take after Jay he loves cars and trucks and I help him work on them when he lets me  we finally got to Luke's when we did I had to slide over in the middle so that Luke could get in he said hey there shorty gonna go eat with us this morning I smiled and said yea I gotta hang with the big boys today ! he laughed an said oh cas you precious girl . To tell yea the truth I Like Luke but he is four years older and Jay's best friend an I think Jay would have him hurt if Luke and I every dated.

Luke's POV:

   Well I got In Jay's truck and there was Casey , I liked here but she was 14 and I was 18 and Jason would kill me if I got with her. But then again we did kiss three times and Jason doesn't know and im going to keep it that way for as long as it can stay that way. Casey is very pretty and she looks really good today in her yellow dress and cowboy boots .. anyway its time to grub so I need to get out of Luke land and come to reality.