Chapter 8 Part 2

CONTINUED .......

Casey's POV:

I put the letter down that Luke had written for me I opened the first and the biggest box. In that box I found a football jersey that read on the front Luke's girl with his football number on it then I flipped it over and it said BRYAN with the football number again I have to say it was pretty sweet. Then I looked an there was some type of leather looking stuff in the box so I pulled it out and what do you know it was the leather jacket I wanted at the start of the school year but mama said I couldn't have it ! I sat that stuff to the side then I looked and pulled the smaller box out of the bag I opened it to find a small black box I opened it and it was a purple diamond with little diamonds on the side , then Luke took the box out of my hand and said "Casey I love you and this ring is me telling you that one day I am going to make you Mrs. Thomas Luther Bryan and that I am telling you I am never leaving your side ever I will be here forever. I finally cried and kissed Luke but it was broken when my dad walked in and said breakfast is done and nice ring there Cas. We laughed and Luke picked me up bridal style and Jason done the same with Tay and we all laughed as the boys ran down the steps with us and when we got to the kitchen they sat us in our seats our group is truly not gonna ever be broken apart . We ate the breakfest Dad made then the boys helped dad clean up the kitchen while Tay and I went upstairs to get ready, I decided on ripped blue jeans a cut red t-shirt that said Country girls do it better that Jason got me , In camo, my leather jacket Luke got me and my cowboy boots . I wore my hair straight its brown with blonde highlights, and put on some eye shadow and eyeliner then I grabbed my house keys and my purse and headed down stairs Taylor was in front cause she wanted me to model the jacket .

Luke's POV:

Taylor came down the stairs and said I need everyone to turn away from the steps and close your eyes and if you don't I don't know what will happen we all just looked at her laughed and did as she said. Then she said you may turn and open when she said that I turned opened and was lost for words and to think that Casey looked so Beautiful and I was going to keep her all to me forever I smiled and said Baby you look good and kissed her cheek then Jason said save it for way way way later bro I laughed step out of the way and let Jason an her dad take pictures with her then as I was watching her be happy she said "Luke come here and take a picture with us I need all my boys by me and it just so happens that my Daddy was my first love and J was the first real super hero I ever had and Luke you are both of them combined into one amazing Cowboy that I love and trust dearly . I smiled and got in the picture with them than we sat the phone wear we could take a group picture all of us together with Jay and Casey's dad and then there dad took a picture of us four then we took single pictures , then we all headed out to my truck and got in , but Jason and Casey's dad decided to take his truck cause he didn't wanna be in a truck full of teenagers . We pulled out and headed to the mall which I knew my wallet was going to be in trouble there and so was Chris's (Jason and Casey's dad) but I don't mind cause shes my girl and its her birthday.

Jason's POV:

We got done with pictures and we are headed for the mall gosh Tay is gonna have my wallet screaming feed me after this trip it always happens when we go to the mall , but hey I aint complaining cause I get a free fashion show out of it . But this trip aint the same and everyone of us know it because mama aint with the 5 of us it sucks and I can tell Casey is thinking the same by the way she is being quit and looken out the window . So I leaned up and whispered in her ear and said "Cas mama is looking down on you right now an she is smiling and probly sayin stop being sad and have fun " she turned and said yea Jason I know I am gonna make the best of today just for her . We all where quit the rest of the way to the mall and we got there and got out and well ya know all heck broke loose then .

Casey's POV :

After a good four hours of shoping we all left and went back to the house we all changed then hopped on the four wheelers and rode out to our spot which is back on our farm land and it connects to Luke's land that is right next to us . lets just say we all pitched in our piggy bank money in the 6th grade and had our daddys and the boys and of course me and tay helped build a small little house out by the lake that was right on Lukes and our land . It is where we all liked to go and talk about are secrets and its where we all would go to drink mostly the boys but me a taylor drink with them sometimes and as of tonight its one of those sometimes. It will be fun as always.

Its like 1 in the morning and we just rode the four wheelers back the house and we all where a little on the verge of drunk but we weren't like full on drunk we where drunk to where we new what we where doing and we decided to go in an go to bed . That was ok with me cause I really just wanted to cuddle with my cowboy and I think Taylor new what I was thinking cause she came over and whispered in my ear "be good in there and don't go to crazy girl" I looked at her and said "Tay he ain't gettin this for a long time .. And I should be saying that to you cause judging by the way you to are acting I need to tell you that .. She laughed and said nope he ain't the lucky .. Goodnight I said to Taylor and Jason and Luke and I went to my room and I changed into some sweats and Luke changed into his he keeps cloths here .. Then I laid down beside him with my head on his chest and the last thing I heard was Luke saying " I love you Cas and kissing my cheek " then I was out like a light.