May 11th

Luke

I needed to move on. I needed her to move on. This whole on an off again relationship was just going to be toxic to us. We couldn't just keep hurting each other.

So, I did what I thought would be best.

"Leanne, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Andrea."

Her eyes go wide and her mouth drops.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Lee's smile was shaky as she led her hand across to shake Andrea's. "You've definitely upgraded, Luke." She laughed uncomfortably turning around to find Ashton running up to us.

"Lee! It's great to see you again buddy" They embrace each other in a long hug.

"Did something ever go on between them?" Andrea whispers in my ear

I turn to her in a pointed glare. "No." I mumble.

This all just angers me. I have moved on and met an amazing girl. Yet, any guy that even looks at Lee makes me want to punch them.

"So, um, how did you guys meet?" Lee looks up from her plate as we all sit around the living room eating Chinese take out.

"Well" Andrea flips her hair over her shoulder, "I am a model and I moved to London for a job offer. I mostly do underwear and swimsuit modeling. I like to go to parties and different clubs in spare time. I can usually get into the above 18 ones because of my job. One night, I went to a teen club and I ran into Luke. I found out that he was the lead singer in a band and I went to talk to him. We started making out and here we are. Best two months ever."

"Oh, that's great. I'm glad you guys are happy." Lee's smile dims.

"Hey Lee, can you go to the store with me? I need to get a new outfit." Ashton practically drags Lee out of the room.

"Wait up guys!" Michael bounces up and chases after them.

The door slams as they leave and Calum stays in his seat in front of us. His eyes roam back and forth between us. He looks down at his lap and pulls out his phone.

"So, now that they're gone, wanna go upstairs?" Andrea winks at me. Calum looks up at me and rolls his eyes.

"Not right now."

"Is it because of that ugly skank?" Andrea scoffs.

"Why are you talking in third person, Andrea?" Calum chimes in.

She glares at him and turns to me. Andrea raises her eyebrows waiting for a response.

"I swear! You still like her Luke! Don't deny it you freaking idiot! Ever since we met it was 'Leanne this' and 'Lee that'. Newsflash Luke! I'm your girlfriend not that slag. Now kiss me so we can be a cute couple again." She tilts her head up to be and puckers her lips.

"Sorry, I don't feel comfortable with kissing someone who says those things about my best friend." I take a step back.

"Oh, so you guys are best friends?" Andrea crosses her arms.

"We have been and we always will be." I defend

"Pathetic. I swear every fight we get into is because of her!" Andrea rolls her eyes. She walks to her purse and storms out of the room.

"Ugh I hate you Leanne!" I hear her yell down the hall followed by the front door slamming.

I'm a horrible boyfriend. I'm a horrible friend. I know none of the boys don't like her but I kept bringing over. I shouldn't let her keep talking like that about Lee but what can I do? I can't keep running back to Lee. I'm supposed to be getting over her and Andrea is suppose to be helping with that.

If anything Andrea making me realize how much I truly do love Lee. She is everything Lee isn't. All the qualities I love in Lee doesn't compare to anything Andrea offers.

The sound of a chair moving against the floor snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry. I forgot my phone. I didn't want to interrupt." Lee avoided my eyes and she slowly turns to walk away.

"Wait, did you hear all of that?" I catch her arm.

"Um, yeah. I'm sorry, I'm just gonna leave." She turns her head from me.

"No. It's not your fault. None of it is." I try to catch her eyes.

Lee takes a deep breath and pulls her arm from my grasp. "Maybe this whole meeting up thing wasn't a good idea."

"Leanne."

"Bye Luke." And with that she walks out the door.

I turn around to find Calum still sitting there with his eyes wide.

"I feel like I'm on a reality show."

"I'm glad you're having fun."

I leave him sitting alone as I walk upstairs to my room. Grabbing my guitar, I walk to my bed and pull out my notebook and pen.

I take a deep breath.

Lifting my hand I connect my pick with the strings. I play absentmindedly and my fingers move on their own.

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the makeup running down your face" I mumble to myself.

I move my head to the beat. "And the dreams you left behind you didn’t need them. Like every single wish we ever made."

Dropping my hand from my guitar, I grab my pencil and scribble the lyrics on the blank page. I lift my head immersed in thoughts.

"I wish we could just start all over. What if we just forgot about all of our problems. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia." I admit.

I lift my guitar back to my body and let my heart speak.

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face, And the dreams you left behind you didn’t need them, Like every single wish we ever made, I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, And forget about the stupid little things, Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, And the memories I never can escape. ‘Cause I’m not fine at all"

The tears streaming down my face fall onto my guitar. My eyes blur and my hands shake as my emotions take over my body.

"Cause I'm not fine at all."

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? I just realized I based Andrea off of my "best friend" hahahahaha

I haven't updated in like a month so I think this was a pretty good apology. I haven't been feeling very inspired with this story cause im kinda stuck. but thank you sooo much for all the reads and votes. please comment and vote it helps me sooooo much!! tell me what you think, tell me suggestions or just say hi. they make me feel special.

THANK YOU TO @CashtonDelAnal FOR THE AMAZING COVER!!!! it sparked some motivation to update! I love you girl!

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!! GOD BLESS