Smack cam

I woke up at 6:45 and checked my phone

I got a text from the boy at my school that I like and it said wanted to hang out today around 1

In reply I say "yes"

In wake up all the girls as say let's all go and smack cam the boys half of us go to room one and Half of us go to room two I was in room two on the count of three "one, two, three!"

I got to smack cam Taylor right when I smacked cam him he woke up saying

"Wow someone on their period, let us sleep"

I said no an I keep pointing his cheeks saying "wake up,wake up!"

Out of no where he grabs my waist and pulls me into his bed and starts tickling me

I yell " stop stop"

All the other guys and girls left to go see how room one did

Then Taylor stop and we stood there face to face just looking at each other.

He whispers "umm faith I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"I think I like you"

I laid there surprise before I could say anything he kissed me her grabbed my waist an pulled away and said "I've been dieing to do that"

I giggle and say "look I like you too but nothing can get in the way of our friendship" then he kissed me and says "ok" we kissed again in till I hear a bang on the door and hear "they are going to hear us stop" guessing they were taking turns watching though peek hole.

Then I got up and open the door and they all fell I was laughing because Sydney fell on Hayes and she blushed and said "I-I'm s-sorry!" we all laughed and said "GETCHA SOME HAYES!"

he blushes and Sydney gets off of him as soon as possible.