Chapter 2 magcon

Magcon:

Taylor's and my flight left in 3hours.

I went upstairs to start packing. most of my friends live in Texas that's why I'm going with Taylor to Magcon because they are going to magcon.

I threw my phone on my bed and went and took a shower. as I came out I got dress and checked my phone.

From: Taylor

Do you just want to drive together to the airport?

To:Taylor

Yes what time will you be picking me up?

From: Taylor

In 20 minutes be ready beautiful

To: Taylor

Sure... whatever btw my name is faith

Taylor's pov

Faith and u have been friends for as long as I can remember. I have a huge crush on her... how couldn't you she is faith... she is like the alice in wonderland the movie! ( umm you would have to know me to know why I said alice in wonderland movie!)

My mom called me down stairs and said I should text faith and ask if she wanted to just ride with me to the airport since her and I were going to the same place.

I go upstairs and I text faith

To faith

Do you just want to dive together to the airport?

From faith

Yes what time will you be picking me up?

To faith

In 20 minutes be ready beautiful

I couldn't help but just to call her beautiful because she is my perfect dream girl! ( in your face Varinder )

From faith:

Sure ....whatever...btw my name is faith

I laughed and went to get all my luggage in my car and pick up faith.