Really Love? (a One Direction Fan Fiction)

Start from the beginning

"How many times have i told you to stop throwing your paintings out the window?" 

"You heard that? nevermind what do you want." I was frustrated that now after 4 hours of painting i have one piece of art for a show coming up next week. 

"Well we're coming back in a few days and i wanted to ask you something." 

"What would that be?" 

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with.......Louis." 

there was a slap in the background. 'Harry stop setting me up on dates with your friends it's weird...NO OFFENSE LOVE!' 

'C'mon Lou you guys are perfect for eachother!' 

"Uh Harry I have to go I'll talk to later." I pulle the phone away from my face slowly and dropped my phone in my lap. "UGH!" 

17 years. I've had a crush on him for 17 years and he's setting me up with his #1 bromance? i mean it wasn't a crush big enough to get in the way of our friendship but i always wanted something more yah know? 

There was a knock on my door. "BRIDGET I NEED HELP WITH MY ART HOMEWORK!!!" 

"Effie please just do it on your own!" I screamed at my 13 year old sister through my door. she wasn't exactly an artist but had won her schools art award 3 years in a row becuase i did her homework for her.  

"No Bridget i ned help." She opened my door and looked at me sitting in my frustrated postition on my bed. "Oh god what did he say this time?" She new i had been on the phone with Harry. 

"He tried to set me up with Louis." 

"C'mon you cant blame him you ended two of his past relationships because you guys were too close. this gives him an excuse to still talk to you every night but not in a weird way." 

"What do you mean i ended two of his past relationships?" I was severly offended before i remembered him telling me about how both Cher Lloyd and Caroline Flack were very mad becasue he talked on the phone with me more than them. "Oh right." I was close with my sister Effie but with our 5 year age difference spilling everything out into her premature mind wasn't always smart. i had to keep some secrets. 

"Hey maybe you and Louis wouldn't be such a bad couple i mean Harry seems to think you'd be good together. Who knows?"

"I've never even met him."

"Just a thought," She exited my room quietly closing the door behind her. i calmly picked up a pillow held it to my face and screamed on and off for about 10 minutes. 

Louis' P.O.V.

"She's really great." Harry stood over my head on the new couch in our apartment. 

"Then why don't you go out with her." 

"She was never interested." Lie. "Listen, She's smart, artistic, funny."

"I've heard it all before Harry." I turned up the volume to the tele trying to drown him out. But he jumped around the apartment. 

"She's really fit, tall, very loud, confident in her skin really laid back and loves american Basketball." 

"Harry no offense but she sounds more like your type than mine mate." that time I was lying she sounded amazing. but it was too late i couldn't tell Harry that. 

"C'mon you guys are so similar! it's crazy." 

"Mate you know i don't like being set up." 

"I know. But it's just crazy!" 

"Yah i heard you the first time!" 

Bridget's P.O.V.

It was 11:45 the next morning i slept for 4 hours. I was so excited to see Harry again after 2 years with out him that was the most i could will my self to lie through

I moved slowly out of my room and into the bathroom i took my standard 20 minute shower while Effie banged on the door once i was out and drying my hair. it was a normal morning.

But it wasn't I got to skip school questioning my liability with several professors spend the day with my best mate.

I walked out of the bathroom wrapped in my towel and pulled out my favorite Beatles T-shirt and a pair of jeans I pulled on my clothes quickly and applied all of my make up. Even with the tons of crap that you would have to use a bulldozer to chip, it still just looks like a tiny bit of make up and clear skin. 

I shoved my socks into my winter boots and pulled on my sweater over my tanktop and buttoned it quickly. 

Oh if i look back now the summer seemed to last forever and if i had the choice-

"Hey Harry!" 

"We are almost there!" 

"Really how much longer till you're here?" 

"Well actually I'm here. but i'm visiting my parents first so do yo uwann come over and meet the rest of the guys?"

"Yah sure! I'll uh see you in a few minutes."  I shot down the stairs running into Effie on the way. 

"Hey watch where youre going!" 

"Sorry Effie I'll send Harry your love." I pushed past her leaving her standing on the stairs utterly dumbfounded.  But i didn't care. 

I jumped out the front door forgeting to put on my coat gripping it tightly in my hand. I ran down the street, and low and behold sitting infront of Harry's drive way was a big black Escalade. I could tell they were here and inside for a while from the big fading footprints left on the front steps. 

I rang the door bell. 

"Well hello Bridget. Come in.

"Hey Anne long time no see." I gave her a quick hug but stepped quickly into the T.V. room where i heard the wonderful voices of 5 teenage boys. 

I stepped in slowly my big winter boots clonking on the hard wood floors. "HARRY!!" I jumped forward blocking the T.V. from the boys vision and Harry jumped up too. "You look so much older than the last time i saw you!" 

Holding him was like time stood still It was like he was still 16 in my arms. I knew i wouldn't be the first to pull away from our hug. 

"Are you kidding." I moved away a few inches. "Look at you!" He motioned to my much larger boobs.

"Yah it's been a long two years Love!" I hugged him again, God i missed him so much. 

"Harry i hate to break up your little reunion but we can't see the tele." A short blond boy sat on Anne's old couch. trying to catch a glimpse of the T.V.

"Oh Sorry, Guys this is my best friend of 17 years Bridget Greene." Harry moved me over and onto the couch sitting adjacent to me in his favorite big comfy chair.

"Hello!" I chimmed in trying to break the incredibly awkward ice. 

"Bridget that's Liam, Zayn Niall, and that wold be Louis." 

I looked over to who he identified as Louis. He was tall Handsome light brown hair flipped to the side, he was muscular, and altogether, pretty damn hot. 

Louis sat next to me on the couch, just staring at me. "Hi." He said very shyly He stuck out his hand for a shake.

I took it hesitantly. Everything slowed down around me his beautiful blue eyes. "Hi," I said back. 

Is this what Love at first sight feels like?...

Or am i just being an idiot?