"Don't ruin your friendship with Zacky because it will only lead to this band breaking up and you know it. Look, I know you're not going to tell me anything but I have known you for years and I can tell you have feelings for her but let them go for everybody's sake. Including yours." Matt told him. I heard his chair scrap against the wooden floor signalling that he was leaving. I quickly ran behind the door so Matt wouldn't see me. Luckily, he didn't and he walked straight past me. I sighed with relief.

I moved out of my hiding place and finally rounded the corner. Brian had his back to me. I looked at him for a bit just thinking about how I shouldn't be here and I needed to turn round and go back to my boyfriend but my feet wouldn't let me. I had an inner battle with myself for a bit but in the end my heart won and I walked over to Brian and sat down in the seat that was once taken by Matt.

"What are you doing?" Brian asked in a cold, harsh tone. I guess I deserved it.

"I'm having a coffee." I replied smartly.

"Why are you sitting with me?" He asked again whilst rolling his eyes.

"Because I want to and I don't want things to be weird with us. Cant we still be friends even after all the things that has happened between us?" I questioned him back.

He looked at me. His eyes glazed with anger and sadness. "We can be friends. I guess. I just want you to know that no matter what I will always be here for you. I'm willing to wait." He said. He finished his coffee and got up. I couldn't even look him in the eye. I heard him sigh and then his feet moving away from me.

I fell back into my seat. I gently rubbed my temples as I could feel a headache coming on. I quickly drank the rest of my coffee and headed back to my room. Wanting to forget the encounter with Brian. I unlocked the door to find candles everywhere and rose petals spread across the room. I couldn't see Zacky but it was so romantic of him. I walked further in and closed the door behind me. I felt a pair of hands snake their way around my waist and pull me against their chest. I felt their hot, moist lips attach to my neck which sent shivers through me. I turned round in his arms to be met by his face which had the biggest grin on it.

"You did all of this for me?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I wanted our first time to special." He told me.

"Wow." Was all I managed to get out. I couldn't believe he had done all of this for us.

"Im glad you like it and I know we haven't talked about it but I really wanted to surprise you." He laughed nervously.

He quickly pressed his lips against mine hungrily. Lust had taken over him. I felt his tongue glide across my bottom lip wanting access. I granted it straightaway. His tongue dived straight in and roamed my mouth. It was weird I didn't get the same feelings as I did when I was with Brian. It was completely different and I could shake the notion of how weird I felt. He broke the kiss and his lips worked their way down to my neck. He started nibbling and sucking at it. Determined to leave his mark. I felt his hands snake up my top as he pushed us back towards the king sized bed. He pulled my top over my head and his lips immediately moved to my chest and then to my breasts. I grabbed the hen of Zacky's shirt and tugged at it. He stopped kissing me for a moment and pulled the t-shirt over his head. He grabbed hold of my knees and moved my legs apart so he could fit in between them. He started unbuttoning my jeans and sliding them down my legs. I could now feel his bulge pressed against my core. Without wasting anytime he quickly took his pants off along with his boxers. Now his excitement was fully visible and it actually made me chuckle as he was nothing compared to Brian.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied. I quickly kissed his lips so he didn't peruse the topic. I felt his hands wrap around my underwear. He quickly pulled them off and without any warning he put a condom on and plunged into me making me scream very loud. He thrusted in and out of me at a fast pace. I could feel the knots in my stomach building but all of a sudden he started moaning really loudly.

"Fuck Kelly." He moaned and I knew he was about to release and I wasn't. Then he did so I did the first thing that came to mind and faked it. He collapsed on top of me breathing heavily. "That was amazing." He said and kissed me on the cheek as he pulled out of me and disposed of the condom.

"Yeah." I replied and gave a small nervous laugh. I quickly jumped up and grabbed my clothes and rushed to the bathroom.

Once I reached the bathroom I put my underwear on and closed the toilet seat lid and sat down. I sat and thought about what had just happened. It made me realise that I wasn't in love with Zacky. The way he kissed me and even touched me had little effect where as Brian set my body on fire each time. It was weird when me and Zacky first met it was like that but after being with Brian I realised that what we had was much more special than Zacky and me. Zacky couldn't even satisfy me in the bedroom which made matters worse. I couldn't even think about having sex with him again. I put the rest of my clothes on and fixed my hair before returning back to the bedroom.

Zacky was already fully dressed and looking pretty pleased with himself. I rolled my eyes at him but he couldn't see as he had his back turned.

"We gotta go and have a sound check. Do you wanna come?" He asked.

"No. I think I'm just going to stay here and clean all this up." I said pointing around the room.

"OK but you are coming to the show. Aren't you?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah. I will be there don't worry." I told him.

"Good. I gotta go." He said frantically. He rushed over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Bye." He called as he rushed out of the door.

I started to go round and blow out all of the candles that were placed around the room. I opened the curtains to let the natural light in. Just as I did that I heard a small knock on the door. I walked across the room and opened the door wondering who it could be. Once I had opened the door I was greeted by his brown eye that were glazed with sadness still but had a hint of lust in them as he scanned my body. His body was pressed against the doorway and his low cut v-neck made me want to rip his clothes off and have my way with him. I could take my eyes off of him.

"Is Zacky here?" He questioned.

"No, he left for a sound check." I replied.

"Good." Was all he said as he pushed his way into the hotel room and closed the door behind him.