1

*I'm going to use I instead of You from now on*

I woke up in a small cell on a bed of straw and a thin blanket. The only thing going through my head was, what happened?

Almost as if he heard my thoughts, Zen came and smiled wickedly. I slowly backed towards the wall, but I didn't get that far before he spoke.

"So you're awake? Finally, I can start to have my fun"

I froze, then it all came back to me. Right before Natsu and I got to seal our vows, this bastard came and recked the wedding.

"Where am I?" I asked, he smiled once again

"My little cell, of course. Are you perhaps blind? Let's punish you for asking stupid questions"

He came in and took out a knife, he started making small cuts all over my body.

'Natsu... Help Me...'

-Natsu POV-

I was left standing there in shock. Then the anger set in. I punch the floor over and over again until my knuckles started to bleed. I let this happen, why didn't I protect her!? Erza walked over to me and pulled me up by my collar. She sighed sadly before putting me back down. She slapped me.

"Do you think (Y/N) would want you to just throw a fit!? She would want you to stay strong! Now,  quit acting like a spoiled brat!"

I knew she only said those things to not only to get her anger out, but to also make me stop hurting myself from punching the ground. A loud crash was heard and everyone looked up. Only to see none other than Acnologia. Rage in his eyes.

"Where is my daughter"