B L U E - #4.

°Edited 12:23 am, 17th March 2018°

B L U E' S
POV

I need to pee.

No.

I need to get out of here.

After I pee.

But a certain heavy hand on my waist wasn't letting me up.

"Mr. Night." I call out and it sounds plain wrong from the position we're in.

Wearing nothing but a black satin gown and some lacy underwear, was me, Blue Solovan.

And Theodore?

Boxers only!

I mean what is wrong with me?

Sharing a bed with a complete stranger.

"Theodore!" I yelled and he bolted straight up reaching under his mattress to retrieve something.

A gun.

I scream and back away falling onto the ground.

"Crap. Blue, baby, are you okay" he says rushing to my side but I spring up putting my arms up in front if me protectively, eyeing the gun in his hand.

"I- Stay away." I tell him and he drops the gun.

"I would never hurt you." He declares lowly and I take steps back until I meet the wall.

"Blue." Ge calls out huskily and I find myself swooning. He walks towards me placing his hands on either side of my head. My breath hitches as he uses a hand to trace my jaw.

"You know I'd never hurt you right." I find myself nodding unwillingly and his gaze drops to my lips. Slowly, he leans in and I brace myself for what's about to happen.

His soft lips meet mine and I found myself responding to the way they moved against mine. His slightly chapped lips move perfectly against mine and I moan against my will when his tongue graces mine.

His hands slip down to my butt and lightly squeeze. I yelp and his tongue finds itself deeper into my mouth.

As if a switch flipped in my mind, I lightly pushed him off breathing heavily.

"Amazing." He smirks looking at me and I blanch.

What the heck are you doing Blue?

I need to get out of here. Now.

But right after I pee.

I rush to the bathroom, do my business and was my hands. I get out my toothbrush and brush my teeth letting my thoughts drift.

I still don't understand the purpose of him basically forcing me to spend the night.

I mean we didn't have sex or anything so why?

I only shook my head and packed my bags. When he came back in, he took one glance at me and his jaw tightens.

"What're you doing?"

"Uh. .packing?" I answer in a duh tone.

"Why?"

"So I can leave." I roll my eyes at him and bid him farewell.

"You're not leaving me." He announces and I look at him bewildered.

"Then tell me. Why am I here?" I ask folding my arms and he paces.

"Because you're mine."

"You don't even know me." I exasperate.

"Then I'll get to know you, go on a date with me."

"No." I refuse

"What?"

"That's not how it works Mr. Night."

"Let me take you to dinner Blue. " He demands sounding frustrated.

"I just want to go home!" I yell "I never asked for this okay? I don't want to be with you. Heck. I don't even know why I'm still here, or why I even agreed to stay the night, consider yourself lucky."

I try to barge pass him but he only grabs my waist and lays me down on the bed leaving me bouncing softly.

"Listen closely Blue. I think by now you realize who I am. Not only the richest, most successful man on this Earth, but the most dangerous too. I have movers moving everything from your apartment to this house. This isn't my permanent town but I'm going to move here just to be closer to you.  Do not deny me because I always get what I want. And if you try to run away. .  well that would be pretty pointless wouldn't it? I will always find you. Always."

"Why are you doing this to me." I whispered and he sighs.

"Like I said. . .that story is for another time.