The Next Day

When I woke up, I checked my phone, just to make sure the conversation I had had last night with this guy was actually real. Sure enough, there was the messages, in my inbox. I got out of bed kind of bewildered that that had actually happened, and walked to my bathroom to start getting ready for school. I looked at myself in the mirror before getting into the shower. I was smiling. I was shocked and suprised! This was the first morning I had woken up with a smile on my face in ages! That conversation really did me good!

Once I had my lunch and books I was off to school. As I was driving to school I turned the volume up to one of my favorite songs at the time "We Are Young" by Fun. and sang as loud as I possibly could. I couldn't have been happier!

As I was waiting for my class to start I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took my phone out and looked at the screen, the name read Evan. I was freaking out!! Why did he text me again?? I thought it was only a one night thing just to get my head on straight...but there was his name, on my phone! I quickly opened the text, it said "Hey, what's up?"

I was smiling so big at this point. I was exstatic that he wanted to talk to me! I replied:

Just school, how about you?

Same, I'm bored.

lol me too...so ummm thanks for last night, I really needed it and you were great :)

Anytime doll.

Did he really just say that?? Oh my...this isn't okay. I have to tell him. I don't know how or why...but I think I kind of like this guy. Okay....I'm going to tell him.

So this may sound weird...considering we've known eachother for about a year and a half now and we only just started talking...but I think I like you.

He didn't respond right away. I was nervous as hell! Why wasn't he responding?? I decided not to let it bother me too much and went to lunch. 

While eating my PB&J sandwich I took out one of my textbooks and began working on my homework. My phone buzzed. It was Evan. My heart was pounding out of my chest...!! I thought I as going to faint right then and there.

Hey sorry I dissapeared I had some stuff to do for school. This is gonna sound hella crazy but I've liked you since the day I laid eyes on you.

Omygosh...did he just say that?!?

You liked me since the first day of high school league? When we were freshmen? Why didn't you tell me?

I was afraid to tell you...you didn't exactly act like you wanted to get to know me.

True...but then again I didn't really want to get to know anyone...lol sorry I was so hostile.

Naw naw it's fine don't worry about it hun!

God he's killing me!!

So...now what?

We have a potluck at the next bowling practice...how about me and you sit next to eachother and bowl on the same lanes...?

Yes!!! That sounds wonderful! :)

See ya then sweetheart :)

I don't know how he managed it...but somehow this goodie goodie girl just fell head over heels for the bad boy.