f i v e

Yes folks, I'm still alive. Lmaooo i hope y'all will enjoy this, i didn't proofread as usual forgive me for being such a lazy ass

Unfortunately, Lawrence heard Camila say that making her heart beat speed up. What if camila exposes her? That can totally not happen especially when she wants to still have her girlfriend in her arms.

"Uhm, I, I-I gotta go to the bathroom," Camila mumbles, unsure of what to do.

"Are you okay babe?" Jauregui asks, turning around and facing her girlfriend, knowing that tone of her voice.

"I'm fine, I-uh, just need the bathroom," Camila says quickly, not wanting to be asked more.

"Do you need help?" Jauregui asks worriedly but Camila just smiles at her then nods her head.

"I uh, I think I need to go to the bathroom as well," Lawrence said, avoiding eye contact while scratching the back of his neck, making the two other girls furrow their eyebrows.

"Dude if you're planning on hitting on Camila as well, and ruin our relationship as well, I won't fucking hesitate to kill you," Jauregui threatens, making the said guy gulp hard. He turns around and heads to the bathroom as well, sighing in relief when he, or should I say she, reached the bathroom safe. Lawrence looks around and when he saw nothing, he entered the girl's bathroom.

"Camila?" he calls out, hoping that the Cuban girl is still there. The stall on the left's door opened and Camila went out.

"Who are you?" Camila asks while stepping forward towards Lawrence, making the guy move back.

"Hey, I-I am L-Laur- Lawrence," the guy stutters out, his heart beating so fast and loud he could swear Camila can hear it from afar.

"No you're not," Camila scoffs, pointing a finger at his chest making him move back once more, "I've heard that voice from somewhere and I'm pretty sure that's you."

"Well look Camila, I-"

"Lauren?" Camila gasps when the guy's voice suddenly changed.

"Yeah," he chuckles nervously, not looking directly at her but instead at the floor, "the Cimorelli one, not your girl."

"Wha- why?" Camila asks slowly shaking her head, her face showing confusion but nothing more.

"I- I didn't have a choice Camila," Lauren laughs bitterly, "they black mailed me."

"Who did?!" Camila asks, gritting her teeth. She can't believe someone can do that to her bestfriend.

Yes, bestfriend. Her and Lauren are the closest while Lisa and Jauregui are. They tell everything to each other that even their girlfriends didn't know about.

"It doesn't matter now, Mila. They already did it. All I have to do is follow," Lauren smiles sadly that made Camila's heart break. She wanted to help but she didn't know how.

"Wha-what are you talking about?" Camila asks, putting her finger down and smiling back sadly.

"T-the party, 3 years ago," Lauren answered quietly. Camila starts thinking until she put the pieces together making her gasp.

"Holy shit," Camila whispers, shaking her head, "they didn't do that." Now her blood's boiling that she can kill a bitch anytime.

"They did though," Lauren bites her bottom lip, trying her hardest not to cry.

"Come here Lo," Camila opens her arms and Lauren immediately steps forward and cries onto Camila's shirt.

Meanwhile, Jauregui is pacing back and forth, not knowing what to do. She's been doing that for full twenty minutes, meaning the two have been in the bathroom for full twenty minutes now.

"Lisa why are you so calm about this?!" Jauregui shouts through the music, not caring if a lot of heads turned to them.

"Why should I be scared?" Lisa rolled her eyes, taking her glass and sipping from it.

"because we don't even know what they're doing in there! God knows they're-"

"Do you really think Camila will cheat on you?" Lisa laughs.

"No but-"

"I actually think Lawrence swings the other way," Lisa laughs loudly, making the green eyed girl snap her head to her direction.

"Wait what?!" Lauren asks, smiling amusedly. She can't believe what she's hearing.

"Yeah. The other day I saw him wearing a girl's boots," Lisa divulged, "and I think I noticed his nails. It's red."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Just like Lauren's," Lisa smiled, she can't help but smile so big when she's talking about her sister, when someone mentions her or just simply thinking of her. She's so fucking in love she can't believe someone can love someone that hard.

"Stop making assumptions, girl," Lauren rolled her eyes, taking a sip from her drink, "you don't even know the dude."

"And yet I kissed him."

"Yeah," Lauren sighed, "why do I really feel like Lauren's hiding something?"

"Don't worry, I feel that too."

"Hmm, let's forget about that," Lauren said. "I do have a question though."

"Shoot."

"Why did you kiss the dude?" Lauren asks carefully, not really sure if Lisa will be mad or just answer her.

"Well..." Lisa thinks for a moment then sighed, "i don't know."

"Nice answer," Lauren nodded.

"Maybe because I'm drunk? I don't really know. I mean that's not an excuse I know, but that's all I can say. I guess I really wasn't thinking straight when I'm drunk."

"Yeah but do you have plans?" Lauren asks, sitting down the stool beside Lisa, forgetting about the fact that the two still haven't gotten back. "For your anniversary, I mean."

"I've actually been thinking about it," Lisa shrugs.

"Deets girl," Lauren nudged the girl, smirking at her.

"I'd probably just take her out for dinner," Lisa shrugs, "then we can go star gazing after."

"Then you can go to a hotel after," Lauren winked at her but she just punched her arm. "Pfft, as if that wasn't a part of yout plan."

"Shut up," Lisa laughs, shaking her head, "that's none of your business."

"But at what time though?" Lauren asks curiously.

"3pm 'cause it's dinner," Lauren rolled her eyes, "of course at night. Is that even a question?"

"No, I mean at exactly what time?" Lauren asks again.

"Why do you have to know? You're not the one I'm taking out anyway."

"You wish I am."

"In your dreams, Jauregui."

"Seriously Cimorelli, at what time?"

"I'll probably book a place at 9."

who do you think blackmailed Lauren? Comment 😏 and vote if ya want lmao