t h r e e

[A/N] didn't proofread, sorry

"Why are you guys late?" My girlfriend asks me as me and Lauren Jauregui enters the house.

"What?" I asked, not aware of the time.

"It's already 3:43 though you guys always come home at like around 12 only," she states, looking tired but you can also see that she's worried.

"Don't worry about us Lo, we're fine, we just had too much fun that we forgot about the time, right Lise?" Jauregui chimed in, saving me.

"What do you mean by too much fun?" My girlfriend raises an eyebrow at both of us while Jauregui beside me shifts uncomfortably. I nudged her.

"We were talking about stuff in our life like," Jauregui thinks for a second before continuing, "uhm, you know, catching up while we drink vodka and dance along to the music playing and... yeah, things you usually do in a place like that. You know what I mean."

"Yeah baby, you don't need to worry about us, ok? We're perfectly fine," I said, stepping forward, leaving Jauregui behind and wrapping an arm around my girlfriend's shoulder.

"Catching up? Really? That's all you could think of, Jauregui? You guys literally see each other everyday," my girlfriend rolls her eyes at me and takes a step backward, removing my arms around her.

"We did, really, though. We were talking about Jergi's love life," I teased the other girl and she gave a face. She pulled out her phone and started typing something.

[Lern Jergi – 3:56am] ur lucky youre in trouble right now or else ill kill you for bringing that one up. I'm so fucking nervous, u know that? I don't know what ill tell lucy

[Me – 3:56am] u know you can do it, right? I'll be here for you no matter what

"Aww, thank you babe," Jauregui says as she puts her phone back in her pocket.

"Are you guys hiding something?" Lauren asks as she just caught me and Jauregui texting one another.

"Nope," I answered, smiling at her, "...well actually there's something she hasn't told you yet."

"And that is...?" She asks.

"She's breaking up with Lucy to be with her Camz," I teased her with the nickname she calls Camila with.

"Ok, enough," Jauregui said, feeling uncomfortable, "Lauren, anyway, will you now go with us tomorrow night? Maybe you're now free, aye? So that you won't keep on asking questions again."

"That would be really great, Jaguar, but as you can see, I'm really not free," Lauren sighs frustratedly, "My work starts at exactly 10pm and being late is not cool at all."

"Aww, that's sad," the green eyed girl pouted, "what's your job anyway?"

"I'm helping my friend with his restaurant that opens at exactly 10pm," Lauren answers.

"His?" I asked, my voice filled with jealousy.

"Yeah," she avoids my gaze.

"Do I at least know who you are talking about?" I asked.

"I forgot his name," Lauren says as a very lame excuse, you could see her cringe probably realizing it as a lame excuse as well. Why is she so scared to tell me who he is, anyway?

"Nice joke, Cimorelli," Jauregui says, laughing.

"Shut up," Lauren covers her face, embarrassed of what she had just said.

"That's a very lame excuse Lo," I sternly said, realizing I shouldn't be mad as I am right now if she is cheating on me as I also cheated on her just a few hours ago.

"Fine, his name's Hudson," she said.

"Hudson Hensley?" I asked.

"Uh- n-no," she answers, "I'm tired, I should go to sleep now. Goodnight, Jag, babe." She sprints toward the stairs, leaving me and Jauregui confused.

"What's that?" she asks, letting a sigh.

"I... don't know?"

"Why does it seem like she knows about Lawrence, the bar guy?" She wonders, not realizing she said it out loud.

"Please don't think about that," I groaned.

"She acts weird though," she says, looking around, "didn't you notice that?"

"I did,"

"Whatever, I'll go home now. Goodnight Lisa, have dreams about Lauren, not Lawrence."

"Ugh, I hate you," I rolled my eyes as she opened the front door of the Cimorelli house.

"You actually secretly love me, I heard you saying "I love you so much, Lauren" once in your sleep," she laughs.

"Shh and just go home, idiot," I pushed her out of the house, "Goodnight Camz," I laughed.

She opens her car and gets in as I stand on our porch, watching her, "hey, aren't you going home? I can just drive you, you know."

"No thanks. I'll probably just sleep here. Thanks for the offer though."

"Ok then. Bye Lise," she said before closing her door and driving off.

I went in and closed the door, silently slipping into the room I used to sleep in whenever I'll sleep over. I want to sleep with Lauren, yes, but I can't stay with her with my mind not thinking about her. I closed the door of the room I'm in and went under the covers. It was really dark and quiet as I was starting to now fall asleep when my phone suddenly went off.

[Unknown - 4:07am] hey cutie

[Me - 4:07am] uhm who r u?

[Unknown - 4:08am] guess? You kissed me earlier 😏😉

[Me - 4:09am] Lawrence? How tf did you get my number??

[Unknown - 4:09am] I have some friends

[Me - 4:11am] don't tell me ure friends with jauregui

[Unknown - 4:11am] I'm not haha

[Me - 4:14am] how did u get my number then?

[Unknown - 4:14am] you'll know the reason someday

[Me - 4:15am] u know you're kinda creepy right?

[Unknown - 4:15am] oh I am?

[Me - 4:15am] yes u r

[Unknown - 4:15am] but u kissed me tho

[Me - 4:16am] can we just forget about it? I'm really just drunk that time, I'm sorry

[Unknown - 4:16am] ouch

[Unknown - 4:16am] so unfortunately, that's a mistake u want to forget?

[Me - 4:18am] exactly

[Unknown - 4:23am] ok then

[Unknown - 4:23am] but we'll see each other again tomorrow at the club, right?

[Me - 4:24am] we definitely will.