Chapter 11

I do NOT OWN Naruto or the images.

Hotaru P.O.V

I started to wake up due to an annoying voice...wait that's Sakura's voice screaming...oh...right she's screaming because I'm against Sasuke. I sense him already awake.

- Sasuke, could you please make her shut up before I kill her?

- Hn.

- Don't "Hn" me!

- Hotaru get away from my Sasuke-kun.

- Uh oh. - Sasuke said quietly.

I got mad and started to get up.

- What did you said Sakura? - I asked with an angry voice but she didn't get the sign.

- I said GET AWAY FROM MY SASUKE-KUN! - she screamed.

Naruto and Sasuke looked at me, Sasuke got a bit scared because he noticed how tense I became and so did Naruto because he said.

- S-Sakura-chan, maybe you should take back what you said. You're making Hotaru-chan mad.

- I don't care! He's not hers he is mine.

I smirked and so did Sasuke.

- You know what Sakura? I won't do anything....yet. You'll find out soon enough anyway.

With that I sat down again still a bit angry.

- H-Hotaru-chan?

- Yes Naruto. - I said with a kind smile hearing my brothers voice, he was surprised though but he immediately smiled.

- Good morning! - he said and started hugging me I looked at Sasuke and he was glaring...so he's still jealous!

- Stop hugging her dobe! - Sasuke said while pulling him out of me and came to my side, I sweatdropped.

- Don't be like that. - I said to him quietly.

- Hn. 

I got mad.

- Don't "Hn" me DUCKBUTT! - he smirked at my outburst...stupid Uchiha.

- Sasuke leave Hotaru-chan alone! - Naruto screamed...ohh no...so much noise and I zoned out until Otou-san finally came.

- Morning.

- YOU'RE LATE! - Sakura and Naruto screamed in unison.

- Well a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way.

Yup that's Otou-san. Everyone sweatdropped except for me since I'm used to it and I actually enjoy his excuses!

- Well let's get started. This clock is set for noon. Your assignment is very simple, you just have to take this bells from me. That's all there is to it. If you can't get them by noon you go without lunch. You'll be tied to those posts and you watch while I eat my lunch in front of you.

So that's why he said no breakfast, oh well I ate so I'll be fine!

- Wait a minute there's  4 of us, how come there's only 3 bells? - Sakura asked.

She's right...strange.

- Well, that way at least one of you will end up tied up to a post and ultimately disqualified for failing to complete the mission. That person goes back to the academy but then again all 4 of you could flunk out too. - he finished.

So that's why...WAIT...he's a jounin...let's think for a bit...squads of 3, in this case 4, 3 bells...IT'S TEAMWORK, without it we will fail. That's a good strategy Otou-san!