Chapter 6

I do NOT OWN Naruto!

Hokage P.O.V

So she's already in a Jounin level that's really remarkable, not even her father was that fast at learning, since Itachi told me it was better for her to stay with someone I'm going to follow his advice.

- You called Hokage-sama?

- Oh...Kakashi you're here! Yes, I did. I need you to take care of a young girl. Could you do that?

- Hokage-sama...why me? Not that I'm going against your orders.

- I think you will like this one.

- Who is she? - he asked curious.

- You'll see. She'll be here shortly.

And just then someone knocked at the door.

- Enter.

Hotaru P.O.V

After the Hokage said enter I opened the door revealing him and a guy with amazing silver ANTI GRAVITY HAIR.

- Hello, did you explored everything? - the Hokage asked.

- Hai, Hokage-sama. The village is really peaceful and beautiful.

- Glad you like it. This is Hatake Kakashi, you're going to be living with him for now.

- Hatake Kakashi the great Copy Ninja or Kakashi of the Sharingan, am I correct? - I said with a kind smile.

- Yes...and you are? - he asked.

- Oh, sorry...rude of me. I just recognised you from the bingo book. Well...my name is Namikaze Hotaru, nice to meet you. - I said with a close eyed smile.

Suddenly his eyes were wide open and he looked to the Hokage and to me again. Uh...I forgot he was one of my fathers student.

- Yes Kakashi-san...I'm Minato and Kushina daughter. You were one of his students, am I right? - I asked with a sad smile.

- Y-Yes...I was. You really are like your father. Hokage-sama can we leave now?

- Yes, Kakashi you can go.

With that we got out of the tower and then he broke the silence.

- Here, the Hokage asked me to give you those. - he said calmly.

I started to open the box and it was a bunch of kunais.

- Those were your fathers kunais.

My eyes started to get watery but I pushed away.

- Do you know...pherhaps where they are buried?...it was the only place I could not find.

- Yes, I know. I can take you there if you want to.

- Thank you, that would be great Kakashi-san.

And with that he took me there, let's just say that he told me about his life story and I told him mine, except the Itachi part. He was really kind just like a father figure.

*******Meanwhile 6 days passed*******

Well...I decided to only enter the academy one day before the Genin Graduation because I wanted to get to know Kakashi better as well as the village. We are getting along pretty well...I wish I had him as my adoptive father from the beginning we were at the K.I.A stone visiting my father, mother and Obito, yes he told me everything about his life including Obito and Rin but then I'm pulled out of my thoughts by an astonishing question made by him.

A stone visiting my father, mother and Obito, yes he told me everything about his life including Obito and Rin but then I'm pulled out of my thoughts by an astonishing question made by him

- Hotaru...I've been thinking...What would you say if I adopted you? You even wouldn't have to change your last name, I wouldn't want that. What do you say?

I couldn't hold it anymore...I started crying and hugged him saying.

I started crying and hugged him saying

- Y-Yes p-please. T-T-Tha-nk y-you. - I said sobbing.

- I'm glad you like the idea. Let's go deal with it now shall we? - he said with a close eyed smile and I immediately nodded and said.

- Hai, Otou-san.

He smiled and patted my hair. We went to the Hokage and signed everything that was needed and then we prepared everything for tomorrow since I'm going to the academy tomorrow. Kakas...I mean Otou-san showed me the way to the academy so I know how to get there correctly and with that we went home to eat dinner. I already saw his face...I understand now why he covers it! But oh well, let's get some sleep now.

Tomorrow...I'm gonna find my brother...Naruto wait for me!

Naruto wait for me!