Part 17

"Oh! This is Sousuke." Rin said. Sousuke smile and wave. "Y/n...please to meet you." I nodded than fiddle my camera. Rin hook his arm around my neck. "Y/n the photographer is here to take pictures of our Iwatobi rival!" The dark brown hair male frown. "Oh? Is that so? I heard a lot about it from Gou. Who are you doing next for your article?" He ask.
I shrug my shoulders.  "I don't know actually. Yuuya never told me what's coming after that. All I know is that we are starting to put out the posters of the Art Girls." I reply. He only gave me a nod but smile.
"Hey, Y/n, do you think this is good?" Haru ask pulling the curtains aside. All we did is just stare at each other. Well...Haru is frowning at Rin and Sousuke. What an awkward silence.
I was the first to spoke up. "Um..yeah it still looks the same Haru...why don't I help pick you some clothes that'll suit you. Bye guys." I grab Haru's hand and went to find new clothes. What's with them? Do they not like each other? Sousuke is creeping me out mostly.

I let go of his hand and search for clothes. Haru only walk by my side not saying anything. "Haru! Since you love dolphins I found some cute clothes for it." I grab a shirt that has a cute cartoon of a dolphin and on the bottom it said Love To Swim.
Haru look at the shirt and smile. "That's cute. I like it." He said. I gave a big smile. "See? I know you would like it! Hey look at that bue plad. That would be cute on with the shirt. Try it on!" I grab his arm and pull him in the dresser.
Once he finish dressing I took pictures of him. "You look great in the clothes!" He walk to me and said. "I promise to buy you clothes...after what happened." I shook my head.
"No! Haru it's fine..." but he went and find some shirts and jeans. "Y/n... do you like this?" He ask. I sigh and walk to him.
Fump!
Than hug him. "Haru you're so kind!" I blush. "Thanks!"

(Thanks for reading everybody!)