Life is Beautiful

Lucifer thought about the events that took place today. Everything had hit him like a bus. He thought of the fact Sam Winchester is his soulmate. He never thought that would ever happen.
When Lucifer realized they both had the same bruise, and drawing, he was excited because he never thought he'd live to see the day. But then he remembered that Sam is afraid of him like everyone else. This fact dimmed his small and desperate ray of hope.
Lucifer felt so alone and isolated and just plain awful. He never asked to be hated like this; he never wanted to scare everyone away. He doesn't even know why people are scared. Is it his name? Is it something else? Why why why?
Lucifer buried his face in his pillow and attempted to prevent himself from crying. Why doesn't anyone understand that he has feelings too? He wants love, and wants someone to love.
To try to prevent the inevitable thoughts that'd come soon, Lucifer picked up numerous pens and markers and began to draw on his arms and legs. Drawing always helps when he's feeling this way.
He drew a myriad of different music related things; mostly around The Disgusting Monstrosity to cover it up and make it look better. He wrote the occasional quote to remind him that life is so beautiful.

Sam watched as his soulmate drew across his body. The art was like a rythym being threaded together to make a sweet song. In other words, the art was beautiful. Sam might not have liked the person, but how he's turning it in to a masterpiece is astonishing.
So Sam gathered up the courage to say something and grabbed a black pen and wrote,
'Your art is beautiful'

Lucifer was doodling bouquets of flowers in the veins of This Immature Inconvenience when he read the note. 'Your art is beautiful'
Lucifer smiled as his heart burst into flames. Maybe Sam didn't hate him as much now. He felt that bright ray of hope again. He debated with himself if he should reply.
Fuck it, why not?
'Thank you'

Sam saw the reply. He wasn't expecting one, but it's okay. Maybe Lucifer wasn't that bad after all. Maybe it wasn't Lucifer at all. Time to see who it really is.
'What's your name? My name is Sam'

Lucifer is feeling unbelievably happy. He feels like he has another friend now! And it really was Sam. He was kind of happy about this because he's tall and really cute.
'Nice to meet you Sam, my name is Lucifer'

So Lucifer was his soulmate. Sam was a little sad, but that was before he realized that every drawing, cheat sheet, quote and everything else was done by Lucifer. This was beautiful and had deep meaning.
Sam wanted to continue this conversation, but his body was running out of room. So with what little room there was, Sam wrote,
'What's your phone number?"

Lucifer was pleasantly surprised by his request. He got a cute boy's number; he couldn't wait to tell Charlie all about it.
'*insert random numbers here*'

Sam quickly copied the number into his phone and sent a text, and received a reply.
The two talked for hours. They talked about art, school, even feelings as it got later into the night. And of course, the dick, was apparently doodled on his arm by his brother, Gabriel, because Lucifer fell asleep during a Harry Potter movie marathon. Sam laughed at that.

Sam: When Gabriel drew it, why didn't you just cover it with marker?
Lucifer: Uhh.... because the author needed to progress with the story and felt the need to keep it because it's an important factor to the story.
Sam: What?
Lucifer: Because reasons.

After a while, they became friends. They wanted to spend more time together. A beautiful friendship was blossoming and the boys were happy with just that.

-------------------------------------------------
Okay so technically I said I'd get it done last night but then mental health said fuck you and I couldn't but hey, I finished it in the morning and that's just as good right?