When I turn around, he's wearing shorts and fices his hair in the mirror, still shirtless. Can't he just go out like this? 

OMG YOUÉ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?

"Liam" I say and he turns around and I throw him the shirt. He puts it on but I frown, walk to him and begin to struggle with the buttons. "I just put it on and now you're trying to get it off?" he says and winks. I roll my eyes, open the first 3 bottons and I smile proudly. "You're adorable when you smile like that" he says. I feel a blush coming up my face. "SHE'S BLUSHING!" he says and hugs me. He's right, I never blush, I blocked that feeling out. But with Liam, everything comes back somehow. Gosh that boy does what to me.

"Where are you looking at?" he says and I snap back into reality. I was looking at him, into his beautiful brown eyes. I like boys with brown eyes, they are so deep and warm.

"Now you're doing it again" he chuckles and bends forward, our foreheads touching. "You have beautiful eyes" he says and I roll them. "Even when you do that" I smile and he does too. "Where are Liam and Youé?" Louis asks. "Laura did go get her shoes from the bathroom"  Laura asnwers. "But, Liam was showering there" Zayn says and I hear a few laughs. "LIAM PAYNE" Louis screams into the bathroom. I can't stop myself from chuckling. I hear a door open and there is Louis, looking at me and Liam, still foreheads touching. "OMG" he screams and everyone runs to Liam's room. I let go of him and he laughs. "Louis! We didn't do anything!" I say and he grabs my hand. "Sure" he says sarcasticly. "It's true" I say and he laughs. "How did he do?" OMG LOUIS SHUT THE FUCK UP.

"Louis, stop, nothing happened!" I protested. He sighs with a huge grin. Then I feel an arm around my waist, I tense and turn around fast. "Wow, It's just me" Liam says. Shit ,why do I have to be so tensed? 

"Sorry, I just... Sorry" I say and he layes his arm around my waist again. We spend the evening laughing, watching movies and throwing pillows at each other. "Girl wanna stay over tonight?" Harry asks, he couldn't stop touching Aïsha this evening. I have to admit, Aïsha is verry good looking, every guy would fall for her. But she had things in her past. 

She's young and loves being loved. All the girls like a guy who loves her, make her feel special. But Aïsha can be lovedrunk. I'm a little scared she goes to fast and regret it later. And... she hates to say goodbye and Harry has to move on with his tour, so it isn't a good idea that they would get together. But she looks so, happy. Maybe this is good for her.

"Sure!" Catara and Aïsha say. Catara had been with Niall the whole evening. She had something in her past too. When she was 12, 2 guys abducted her to America. Yeah, from England to America. They forced her to work as a prostitute. She never really got over it. She ahs the most perfect body from all the girls I've ever seen in my life. But what those guys did, was awefull. They regret it because Cat took revenge. Let's say that those guys never can have sex with anyone again, anyone. And they are in prisson. Go girl. Everytime a guy told her she was smoking, she holded her anger back and just walked away, but Niall is diffferent. He's not used to girls like Catara, she's nice and caring but funny and loving life too. Just like he is I think. They are a cute couple together. Maybe this was ment to happen? That I was drove out of the way by One Direction? It's good for everyone I guess.

Liam looks at me and I nod. "I'm staying too" He smiles a wonderfull smile, happy. Liam Payne, stop being so smoking hot and adorable.

"Great"He says and lays and arm around me. Aïsha and Catara look at me worried, but when they see I'm not going to freak out, they smile surprised and happy. I smile shyly back, that makes Aïsha jump up and fall into my arms. "I'm so happy now" she whispers into my ear and I hug her back. "Don't think it's over, just... a little" I whisper soft and then she pulls me out of Liam's arms and takes me to another room. "What happened?" she asks me happy, Catara enters the room too.