Falling Slowly

Chapter One

Nothing hurts more than knowing the one you love doesn't feel the same way about you. Oh wait...yes something else does hurt more. Let me rephrase that sentence: Nothing hurts more than knowing the one you love says he or she loves you back, just to find out he or she was faking it the entire time.

Why do I bring this up? Because it's something that happens somewhere in the world on a daily basis. Broken hearts are everywhere and we are doing nothing to prevent it! I am one of those unfortunate souls.

One that decided to meet a guy. A guy that was totally flawless. A guy I fell in love with. A guy I thought I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. A guy who said to my face he wanted the same things. A guy that I got in so deep with that there was no possible way I could get out.

And then one day...I figured everything out.

I found out my perfect flawless loving guy was cheating on me...with three other girls. How could I be so blind to not realize what seemed so perfect was a total lie? Everything...everything was a lie!...

Well...I guess you could say that this is the story of how I got out of that relationship...how I managed to forget about him...how I managed to move on.