Chapter Twelve

Your Pov
I was chained to a wall. I had a blindfold on. Im scared....slendy...please...help...
I heard the door open. I looked down not wanting to look at him in the eyes.
"Let me go zalgo"
"No, you couldve been mine the whole time. And yet you decided to smash a lamp on my head. Now...lets see if we can get rid of this baby"
He started rubbing my stomach. My eyes widened.
"I SWEAR IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO MY BABY!"
He slapped me.
"SHUT UP! This wouldn't have happened if you would have just agreed to be mine the first time we met!" He left the room. I was crying.
"slendy...isabelle...." i cried harder but quietly.
"slendy...help us...."

SLENDY POV
I just dropped off isabelle at nina and Jane's house. Then i teleported myself to zalgo's mansion. I was immediately tackled to the floor. It was zalgo. I pushed him off and smashed him to a wall with my hands around his neck.
"WHERE IS Y/N?!"
"Do-do you think *cough* i will tell you t-that easily?"
"TELL.ME.NOW!"
"SLENDY?! IS THAT YOU? IM UP HERE!"
I heard y/n and threw zalgi to the floor. I started to run to the room where he kept y/n. I swinged the door open.
"Y/N!"
"SLENDY!"
I ran to her and quickly got the chains off.
"YOU IDIOTS!" Zalgo was behind us and started to punch me. I was punching me. I was punching back. As we fought, y/n was looking around looking for something, anything. She locked her eyes on a sword on the wall she ran to it and used to run behind zalgo and stab him on the heart.
"GAAAHHHHH!!!" Zalgo fell on the floor. I ran to y/n and picked her up. Then i teleported us out of there and into our mansion. I held her close to my body. She hugged back. I looked at her and noticed a red mark on her cheek.
"Oh-um, he slapped me when i yelled at him for threatening to hurt the baby."

YOUR POV
I rubbed my stomach when i said that and tears slowly started to form in my eyes. Slendy held he closer.
"I swear i would-"
I pulled him into a kiss
"Its ok slendy. Zalgo is gone now. I love you"
"I love you too- OH MY GOD I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT ISABELLE!"
I laughed as slendy ran out of the house.
•5 min. Later•
"MOMMY!"
"Isabelle!"
I ran to isabelle and gave her a hug.
"I miss u mommy"
"I missed you too my baby" slendy then joined in the hug.
"Dont leave daddy out!"
We all laughed and held eachother tight. I cant wait until the baby comes, so she or he can also enjoy the time as a family.