Chapter Eleven

●●●●1 year later●●●●

Slendy's Pov
I was giving isabelle a bath and then y/n came running in going straight to the toilet.
"Mommy ok?"isabelle asked with worried eyes. Y/n slowly lifted herself up from the toilet.
"Are u ok love?"
"Yes..." she flushed the toilet.
"I just got the feeling to throw up all of a sudden..."
"You dont think..."
"GIVE ME IT!" She yelled. I went to the cabinet and gave her a pregnancy tester. I took isabelle out of the bathtub and took her to her room. As i was dressing her, i heard y/n yell from the bathroom.
"AHHH!SLENDY , ITS POSTIVE!" She sounded so excited and happy. I was also happy and a bit shocked. She came running in. And i gave her a big hug.
"I am so happy"
"Me too! Isabelle, you are gonna be a big sister!"
"Yay!"

Your Pov
I am so happy! I hope we get a boy this time! Plus we need to think of names and make the room! GAH! I cant wait!

•TIME SKIP;9:00PM•

Me and slendy were asleep and i heard footsteps coming from the hallway.
"Slendy...did u hear that?" I asked in a whisper.
"Yes...wait here." Slendy got up and went out to check it out. I didnt even stay in bed for 5 seconds before i got worried and followed him.
"Y/n i told u to wait in the bedro-"
"No i am not letting you go by yourself!" So we both went to check on isabelle.
"Isabelle are you ok...isabelle...ISABELLE?!" I panicked as i realized that isabelle was not here.
"ISABELLE?!" Slendy yelled. We heard a noise downstairs. Me and slendy ran to that direction and saw...ZALGO?! And he had isabelle!
"ZALGO LET HER GO!" I Yelled. He did let her go and ran towards me!

Slendy Pov
Zalgo went straight towards y/n and grabbed her by the hair.
"GAH L-LET GO!"
"ZALGO GET THE HELL OFF OF HER!"
"MOMMY!"
"hehehe i cant let her go..." he uses his free hand and places it on her cheek.
"She is just too adorable~ besides, i didnt even punish her yet~"
Y/n's eyes went wide and all of a sudden they both disappeared!
"Y/N!"
"DADDY WE NEED TO FIND MOMMY!" Isabelle said with tears coming out of her eyes. I kneeled down to her and hugged her.
"Dont worry child, daddy promises that he will get mommy back."