Chapter Three

Slenderman Pov

When the others got back, they started talking to y/n to get to know her more. We also told them that we a a thing now. But that didn't stop BEN.
Y/n was watching TV and then BEN sat next to her.
"Hey babe~"
"Leave me alone BEN."
"Why? I want some fun~"
"NO! I already have slendy"
"You can have me too~ we can start a secret love~"
Y/n ignored him and tried to get up.
"Hold on~ at least give me a chance"
I was getting angry.
"Let go!"
I walked up to them and when i got there BEN pinned her on the couch, now i was pissed.
"AHH SLENDY HELP!" Cried y/n.
"BEN! THATS IT!"
I pried him off of her and punched him so hard that he got knocked out. Y/n was hugging herself with tears in her eyes. I walked up to her and held her in my arms close to me.
"Dont worry love, i will talk with BEN"
"Ok"
I kissed her on the head and took the unconscious BEN to my office.
"BEN WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT Y/N?!"
"Too leave her alone."
"THATS RIGHT AND I AM NOT PLAYING, I REALLY MEAN IT! NEXT TIME YOU DO THAT, AND I MEAN ANY TOUCHING OR FLIRTING OR LOOKING IN A DIRTY WAY, YOU WILL NOT GO KILLING OR PLAY VIDEO GAMES FOR 5 MONTHS!"
"WHAT? THATS CRAZY!"
I growled
"I-I mean yes sir, no flirting, no touching, no looking, g-got it"
"Good, you may leave"

Your Pov

I was sitting on the couch just trying to forget what happened. But all i thought of was my father. Tears ran doen my eyes as i thought of thise horrible memories. I got up and walked to me and slendy's room and sat on the bed.
"Y/n?"
The door opened and slendy came in.
"Are you ok love?"
"No, the memories are coming back..."
I start crying. Slendy walked to me and hugged me
"Shhh, its ok, there is nothing to be afraid of, he cant hurt you or touch you anymore."
I cry on his chest. He kept hugging me and whispering in my ear that i am safe now. My tears stopped and i stopped crying. My eyes still a little bit watery.
"I love you slendy"
I kissed me on the lips.
"I love you too"

Slendy Pov

She fell asleep. I placed her gently on the bed and walked out to let her rest. I cant believe BEN would do that to her. He better not do it again because i swear i will rip him apart if he does.

It was nighttime and everyone went to bed. I went to my room and saw
y/n awake. She was still lying down hugging herself. I feel sadness everytime she does that. She didnt notice me walk towards her and jumped a little when i wrapped my arms around her. When she saw that it was me she turned her body so she could hug me back. I used one of my hands to grab hers and placed it on my heart. She blushed feeling how fast it was beating. Then she kissed me and i kissed her back. I let go of her hand and she wraps her arms around my neck and i wrapped mine around her waist. Our kiss was full of love and passion. We finally pulled away needing air. She looked at me with her beautiful shiny  e/c eyes. They were the most beautiful shade of e/c i have ever seen. I kissed her again.
"I love you" i said
"I love you too"