You sly old foul

I stare directly into Theo's eyes clutching the leaves in nervousness. This does not go unnoticed by Peter or Theo. Channing? Well he's completely clueless. "I assure you Wendy there's nothing to be afraid of." Theo speaks smoothly. I relax my tenseness only to regain it as he slides closer. "Calm, it's only to see you better in the moonlight."

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I ask getting straight to the point.
"Hush," he whispers. "Now I wanted to let you know we haven't finished our little adventure at the dungeon."
"I'm very much aware thank you." I retort.
"Also I wanted to let you know not all is what it seems here. Some aren't as true as they say they are." He warns.
"Who?" I question knowing he probably won't tell me.
"Ah my dear! That is the pleasure of all of this. When you need some assistance I will be there to help you. You might not believe I am when the time comes but I will." He winks.

"If some aren't as true as you say, then how do you know I will be able to come to you for help? What if I'm already dead?" I tilt my head knowing my defeat.
"I would never let anyone lay a hand on you who would dare kill you." He informs me. He places a hand on my neck where Captain Hook jabbed me, and his other hand where Channing silt me on my wrist. "Not here at the very least."
"Thank you for your courtesy." I gulp.
"Wendy, I am not the one you should fear. I'm the one you should thank." He takes his hands away from my wounds and places one on his own mark. The sting from my side burns as he touches it.

"What should I thank you for?" I wince in pain.
"Did that hurt?" He asks generally interested. Not being able to take the burning sensation any longer I try to remove his hand from it. "Answer me!"
"Yes!" I snap. He lets go of my side and I sigh in relief.
"My deepest apologies." He regains.
"Leave it." I mutter. "What should I thank you for?"
"Oh! This." He nods.

Theo pulls out a knife and stabs me in the lower stomach. "Love!" Peter exclaims.
"Pe....Peter!" I cry. I hold my stomach close trying to stop the bleeding. The other Lost Boys wake up and hurry to my side.
"Kai healing powder now!" Peter snaps. Kai digs into his pocket and grabs the yellow powder and sprinkles it onto my stomach.
"It hurts!" I whine. "Please make it stop!"
"I know it hurts Love." Peter hushes.

"What is wrong with you?" Channing yells grabbing Theo and bringing him away from me. "Why would you do that?"
"Same reason for doing this." Theo shrugs and shoves Channing to the ground and punches him in the face. He then turns to Peter and smacks him hardly over the head. He walks over and tries to come near me. The other boys block me from his view.

"Guys?" I plead watching the powder work.
"Don't worry, we got you." Conner says stroking my hair.
"Peter?" I call getting scared. "Channing?"
"It's ok." Gabe tells me. "They will be ok they just got knocked out a bit."
"Am I gonna die here?" I quiver.
"No!" All of the Lost Boys yell.
"We would never let that happen, understand?" Robbie secures. I nod my head fast letting the tears fall down my face and onto the grass.

"How adorable," Theo gushes trying to get through the herd of boys. "Now let's continue where I left off shall we."
"You had everything!" I shout. "You had Peter under your every word, you had Channing scared to see if you would hurt me, and you had me fouled into thinking you couldn't get any worse."
"But you were still alive." He snaps.
"I've never been alive!" I cry.
"What?" He asks shocked.
"Never have I been alive, don't you understand that?! I've lived in the shadows waiting for my turn to shine or be free and all I've ever gotten was hurt and suffering! Yes physically I'm alive but mentally and through my heart I could be as dead as the wind." I explain.

Everyone stays silent after that and I can't process what just came out of my mouth. The one thing I've kept hidden, my darkest secret, I just shared with a mass murderer. "So how can you possibly make lives worse if you can't kill someone every "loves" because they're already dead?"
"By hurting them instead." Theo sighs.
"Go ahead, try." I wave. "Remember what I said to you when you were blond? You were just like my brothers. That was true. And it hurts to know that someone can be worse then the hurt of when someone we trust hates on them. But I gave up and accepted hurt. There's nothing you can do to hurt me because I'm already hurt!"

"Have it your way." He shrugs. Quickly he pulls out a pint of knockout power and blows it in everyone's faces including mine. Before I close my eyes closing in on my fate I look at him with pleading guilty eyes.
"You can't destroy what's not together." I whisper.
"I can have what everyone else wants." He smirks and lifts me up as I close my eyes.

*=*=*
Running through the woods I glance back once more to see if their chasing me. Two idiots out for themselves have the nerve to chase a defenseless little girl who had just been put to pain. Well not so defenseless. When I see no sign of them I turn my head back and one of them in front of me. Spinning around on my heels I try to run backwards but come face to face with the other one.

"Hello Wendy," Jackson smirks. "How's it going?"
"Stay away from me!" I hiss backing away only to bump into Micheal. He grabs my arms and holds me tight.
"Come on Wendy, we're family now. We should try to hang out more." Micheal defends.
"I am not your family!" I state pulling my arms free.

"Your dad married our dad, boom siblings." Jackson laughs at his unreasonable math.
"Family is much more then siblings. You have to care about one another to be family, you have to love each other to be family, you have to have a heart to be family." I cry. "I will never be your family!"

"Ahhh!" I scream waking up from that horrible nightmare. "Ow!" I clutch my stomach and try to take in my surroundings. It's nothing like what I was in before. The walls were pink, the floor was opal marble, and I was sitting on a red heart shaped bed.

"I was wondering when you would wake up." Almost falling off the bed I'm caught by a smug looking Theo.
"Am I in your castle?" I ask quickly trying to recover from the mini heart attack he just gave me.
"Yes, and in my room." He answers. Wait that means I'm on his.

"Oh my God!" I shout as I leap off the bed and then clutch my stomach in pain.
"What? Never been in a guys room before? Or was it because you were on my bed?" He laughs.
"Stay, ah! Away, ow! From me, ugh!" I wince in pain. Though my wound is now healed the pain is still there and it hurts like Hell.

"You're hurt." He comes over and examines me.
"Thanks to you!" I snap shoving him away.
"Relax Wendy, or you'll hurt yourself more." He compromises.
"Leave me alone!" I scream as he tries to place a hand on my shoulder.
"I won't hurt you." He growls.
"Sure seems like it!" I say pointing to my side and stomach.

"Collateral damage." He shrugs.
"I'm a person not a object!" I yell. "You can't just assume that if you hurt me I'll be ok."
"Calm down already. Look I'm sorry." He apologies.
"Not accepted." I mutter making a dart for the door.

Once I'm there I attempt to open it by of course it's locked. I should have seem that one coming. "Nothing personal but I knew you would try that and I really need to talk to you." Theo puts him hand on the door right in front of my face letting me know he's right next to me.
"I'll talk to you over your grave." I hiss.
"Now listen to me!" He twists my arms behind my back and leans in close to my ear. "I'm gonna ask you something and you're going to answer them. Understand?"
"As if I would ever answer to you." I groan.
"You might if you want Peter to live." He threatens.

I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and then open them again. "What do you want to know?"