Rencounter love

"Please wake up." I hear Channing say. "Come on wake up." I squint my eyes closer. "I said wake up!" Channing growls.
I shake my head and open my eyes a tiny bit. "Channing please lower your voice."
"Wendy!" Channing rushes over to my side. "Thank God you're ok."
"I'm gonna ignore the fact you did this for two seconds." I sit up slowly. I look around and find myself laying under a giant mushroom.
"You were out for a while maybe an hour." Channing informs me.

"You sounded worried," I start. "When you said please wake up."
"Listen Wendy," he kneels down to my height. "I'm not gonna lose you as easy as that. If I'm gonna be the one who either kills you in front of Peter or just because I feel like it, it's gonna be spectacular."
"Good to know." I gulp. I still don't just Channing. Ever since the moment I met him I didn't trust him and I'm not starting now. He honestly scares the crap out of me. I reach my hand into my pocket but don't feel the message.

"Looking for this?" Channing asks. I lift my head and find him tangling the message in front of me. I go to grab it but he snatched it from my reach. "Funny, I never thought my old friend would have given you a choice."
"I knew it." I lean my head back against the mushroom. "All of Peter's foes stick together."
"On the contrary!" He waves his finger. "I'm not a particular fan of the witches in Oz."
"Cause you can't kill them with water?" I laugh. "Some girls arent hard to kill that easily. I know I am though."

He starts laughing like I was joking. "The girls you are referring to, are guys."
"Once I would like to meet or hear of a girl villain who despises Peter." I confess.
"Like you?" Channing wonders.
"I'm not a villain!" I defend. I look into Channing's eyes.
"No, but you despise Peter." He explains.
"I don't despise him, I love him." I whisper. "I despise the fact that after everything he's done to me I still love and fell in love with him."
"No you don't." Channing shakes his head. "You love him and can't despise anything about him. But don't worry," he extends a hand and helps me to my feet. "You can despise falling in love with me when I make you."

*=*=*
Me and Channing continue walking for what feels like ten hours but is only a half hour. While I'm busy looking at the wondrous world around me Channing is making sure I don't run off. He keeps opening his mouth to say something but shuts it quickly after.

Swish!

I spin my head around but Channing's gone. "Channing?" I call out. I wait a couple moments before calling out again. "Channing!"

"Well look who's here." I hear a voice coming from behind a large bush. I recognize the voice. It can't be! "I knew about him, but you!"

I walk through the bush and find Channing being pinned against a tree by Peter. "What's wrong Peter? Didn't know I was here?" Channing laughs. "Surprise!"
"Why you son of a Bi-" Peter stops and turns his head and spots me. "Wendy," I back up and go closer to the bush. "It's not what it looks like." He let's go of Channing and takes a step forward towards me. I take another step back and run through the bush.

My fear takes over as I run. "Love!" Peter shouts. "Don't do this!" Ignoring his calls I keep running. I don't know where I'm going but I know I can't be around him. He shouldn't be here! Everything will go wrong! I come across a thick and tall patch of flowers and tuck in. I cover my mouth and try to breath. Why?  Every time I think I'm safe or have life figured out I'm sucked into another trap! I don't know what I did to deserve this. Why did I have to be the truest believer? Why couldn't I just be Wendy Luna Darling? Why can't I just live? But no! I have fourteen maniac boys after me. Two of which I haven't met yet. Peter, Gabe, Nico, Conner, Kai, Robbie, Dan, Brad, Channing, Captain Hook, Smee, Theo, and the two witches!

"Love! Please come out!" Peter shouts. His voice is loud and I realize he's close. I start to shake with fear and remain hiding and coving my mouth.
"No sign of her yet." I hear a new voice.
"Well Brad did I say stop looking?" Peter snaps.
"Peter she's probably far gone by now. There's no way we can find her." Another voice says.
"Dan if you say one more thing of doubt finding her will be the least of your worries!" Peter sneers. "Both of you back to searching."

I wait a moment for both of them to leave. Then I take my hand away from my mouth and slowly crawl out of the patch. But not to be staring at a pair of brown boots I know far to well. "Hello Love."
I stand up and meet Peter's eyes. "Where's Channing?"
"What no hello?" Peter smirks. "And what do you want with that traitor? Don't you remember what he did to you?" He pulls my arm and reveals my wound.
"Yes I remember." I pull my arm back. "I also remember you wanting to kill me. So what did you do to Channing?"

"Relax Cutie," Channing walks out from behind Peter. "He didn't hurt me."
"That's not what I asked." I roll my eyes. "I could care less if he hurt you. I just wanted to make sure he didn't kill you."
Just then Peter pulls me into a tight embrace. "Don't be mad at me Love." He whispers into my ear. "I love you."
I hug him back. "I love you too." I close my eyes knowing that even though I'm terrified of him now I'm still in love with him and feel safe sometimes around him. "But I'm scared of you."
"I know," he whispers back. "And I deserve to be frightened of but I will prove myself to be not scaring."

"And I'll prove myself to be a worthy man for you Wendy." Channing grins. "One of these few days we're here you'll realize how much you truly love me. More then you already have."
I hug Peter tighter at his words. "Not on my watch." Peter snaps. "Don't consider even touching her."

*=*=*
The other Lost Boys join us shortly. Each one giving me a hug, well except Gabe and Conner. I gave them hugs. "I missed you guys." I smile a weak smile.
"We missed you too." Brad says for them. "In fact some of us more then others." All of the boys give him a dirty look. "What?" Brad asks innocently. "I didn't say names."

We start walking. Channing and Peter on my sides each one staring at me and the Lost Boys trailing behind. Though I'm satisfied by everything I see, the boys are clutching their weapons like it's their only food supplies.

"Well isn't it nice to find all of you together." I stop mid in my tracks and narrow my eyes at the boy in front of me who's on a white stallion.
"Hey Theo," I smile. "What's new?"
"Nothing much. Haven't you got my message?" He asks hopping off of the stead.
I dig into my pocket which I put the message back after Channing gave it back to me. "This one? Yea I got it. Doesn't really suit me though."
"That's to bad." Theo sighs. "I thought you were smarter then that."
"Guess when you were blond some dumb rubbed off on you." I snicker.

"Hey!" Some of the boys yell. 
"Whoops I forgot!" Well except for Peter. "So Theo are we gonna talk like civil human beings or are we gonna do this my way?"
"And what's your way?" He asks tilting his head.
"Glad you asked." I step forward and head over next to him. "It goes like this." I punch him in the jaw.

I step back and watch him rub his jaw. "Answer please I don't have all day."
"My Peter," Theo grins eyeing me. "You sure got a special one."
"Even think about touching her I'll snap your neck and pop off your head." Peter moves to my side.
"Don't worry I won't hurt her." He takes my hand. "I'll kill her." He jumps back onto the horse pulling me up with him. "Ya!" He kicks the side and we start to gallop away.
"Peter!" I scream.