Ch 25: Love is Work

A/N: well fuck nuggets its been a while!

Ill just have to update a few times today to make up for some lost time, at least once more today. Agreed?

Agreed!

Anyways i decided after so damn long not to continue the fuckery of last chapter and instead give you some kaden~
~~

Kaden POV:

I brushed Callas hair from her face as she slept soundly, rubbing the slightly irritated skin where she had been restrained.

I knew the marks would disappear from her in mere minutes but it did not stop my desire to soothe her. She is perfection for me, for my sexual appetite.

She does not care about what is proper, she knows full well she would be regarded as a whore and looked down upon in the vampire community for allowing such domination of her body, but she doesn't care.

She enjoys letting control go and just feeling, shes so willing to accept pain into her pleasure.

I have no doubt that Calla is the best lover I have had in my long life and the last woman I will ever bed.

She curled into me a bit as I massaged the ache i was sure settled into her lower back.

I would not allow myself to rest until I knew she was utterly languid and comfortable. She deserved as much for being such a good girl.

I have known a few men in my life who openly shared a similar taste in sex as myself and I can honestly say I do not understand nor agree with men who simply use their girl and leave her to deal with the aftermath herself.

A woman offering submission to you in such a personal and intimate way is a privilege.

To leave her with the aches of what you have done is sometimes unavoidable, when we first started together calla would have aches for days from her body moving ways and experiencing things she had never before put it through.

But to not alive the sting of leather upon her skin or the tension from being strung up in less than comfortable ways, is inexcusable.

Submitting is much more trying than taking control.

And caring for a worn out Calla brings me a different sort of pleasure, I find it utterly satisfying when she looks up at me still vulnerable from the acts preformed upon her as I massage away her aches and thanks me softly.

I love the love I see so openly in her eyes when she is so worn out that she can do nothing but feel.

Staring at this woman who brings so much light into my life and offers herself to me with absolute faith in my ability to care for, I once again found myself fiercely determined to keep her protected.

She has come so far in her young life, I will not allow anything to stop her from flourishing.

I do not care if curing her of her sickness results in an inability for us to have children, I do not care if it steals away her sight or her innate ability to sense when her body is in need of blood. I do not care what side effects may grip her.

We can adopt if she wishes to be a mother still, I show her the world with words, taste, and touch, I will kept her well taken care of so she will never need to know if she is in need.

Everything is replaceable around us but she is not.

I do not care if she becomes a bit battered she will still be my flower. I will not abandon her for something as foolish as children genetically related to me or a lack of sight.