Reisen Udongein Inaba

Requested by PKGZREADS

1. "Inaba" is a nickname given to her by Kaguya (just like Tewi).

2. Reisen's Imperishable Night outfit, with a long-sleeved dark suit jacket, tie and short skirt, is considerably more modern than most of the other characters.

3. Reisen's stage theme in Imperishable Night is exactly the same name of a childrens' game, Kagome Kagome.

4. Some people thought that her ears were artificial, but Silent Sinner in Blue debunked that theory.

5. Ironically, Reisen seems to have one of the more stable and balanced personalities in Gensokyo, despite her insanity-inducing powers.

6. Reisen's power of insanity comes from her eyes. She uses them to refract and twist waves, confusing her victims and deceiving them with frightening illusions.

7. She fled from the Moon to Earth as a refugee from the "Lunar War" between the two worlds that began in 1969 A.D. after the Apollo 11 "invasion". -_- dem Lunarians need 2 chill we just wanted to be the first humans to go 2 the moon.

8. Another moon rabbit, Reisen (not Reisen Udongein Inaba), happens to bear her namesake. This Reisen was nursed back to health by Reimu after being injured by space debris. Because of this, Eirin was able to learn of her presence.

9. Eirin gave her her first nickname, "Udongein," and affectionately calls her "Udonge" most of the time.

10. Reisen's right hand is often depicted to be making a gun shape, which leads to fan assumption that she shoots danmaku like that, and she indeed does in SWR.

11. Reisen is part of a music video called Overdrive, which turned into a meme (thank u PKGREADZ for letting me know)