Bring your panda to work day

Imagine complaining to J about how your treated at work and he helps in his own Joker way.

                   As of late work had been stressing me out. It seemed liked no matter what I did it was never good enough or better yet that I could never measure up to the men in the office. I had told J all about how work sometimes got to me and his reply would be the same every time, but I still told him every time something else got on my nerves. Like now for example we were laying in bed and I had my head on J's lap as he stroked my hair and listened to me rambling on and on about my stupid job. "Doll you zoned out there for a minute weren't you going to finish telling me about what happened today or do you want daddy to take care of his princess another way?" He said as he leaned down to place kisses along my neck, even though I wouldn't mind that I had to get this workday off my chest. "Not right now J I promise we can do this afterwards I promise." I say as I push him away with my (s/c) hands and pulled my shirt down to cover my stomach again, I don't even know how he did that without me knowing. "J it's just not fair how they get to take credit for the work that I do, Cole knew he hadn't helped me with the presentation all he did was try to flirt." J growled as he heard that lately work had started to become more difficult for you and hearing this Cole person not only take credit for your work but also try to flirt with his queen had stirred up some anger in the Joker. "Doll just say the word and I will have him and the whole office killed, I don't see why you work anyway anything your heart wants I could give to you." He says as he again nuzzles into my neck I shrug him off so that I can focus. "I know that J , but I'm too prideful to just let them chase me away from the job I dreamed of having." "Ok we don't have to kill anyone, how about I send your favorite bodyguard up there to teach him some manners hm how does that sound doll?" I actually laughed a little as I thought of Panda coming up to my office and beating up Cole. "There's the laugh I love to hear so much, so what do you say doll want Panda and me to make a visit to straighten things out?" "You know what J yeah I do want that, so what time should I be expecting you?" "Ah aha ah that's a surprise doll now I think you promised me something after we talked about the day you had so it's time to pay up." He said as he pushed me down on the bed so he was on top of me , well I guess when they come I'll know for right now I'm going to just enjoy this. ~~~~ I walked into the office with my head up high and Starbucks in my hand, after my night with J I refused to let yesterday's events get to me today. "Hey sweetie what no coffee for me after all I did for you yesterday?" Hearing that sickening voice almost made me throw up but I refused to waste my coffee like that. "Cole I think you are mistaken me for a secretary because I don't get your coffee that's not in my job description." "I see no difference between the two I mean you're both women, and it's not like you're doing anything important but standing there looking like candy." He said as he and the other guys laughed like he had told a joke that was just so hilarious. I grit my teeth as I walk to my office and close the door, making sure not to slam to show that what he said got to me. After a while I heard a commotion so I walked out to see what was going on. "So which one of you are Cole I have a special gift for you." I looked in the middle of the desks to see J with two dancers from his club and a big gift box behind him. "That would be me Mister Joker sir ." J points his cane at him and says oh is that so, well your coworker (Y/n) got this gift for you ain't that right doll?" J asked as he and everyone else in the office look at me waiting for my answer, I look back at J to see him wink at me. "Oh yea I sure did you know after all you did to help me yesterday this was my gift to you." I said as I smiled at him as sweetly as I could. "Oh you didn't have to do that (Y/n) I would've much rather you dance for me ." He said with a shit-eating grin. I could see J tense up and I knew if I didn't do anything soon there would be a massacre. "Haha always joking around Cole, but no I got this present special just for you." I looked at J to see him whispering to the girls and then they walked off towards my bosses office, probably to keep him busy. "Well come on up big boy and open you gift, don't keep it waiting." J said as I pushed Cole towards the big gift box as soon as he was close he started ripping the paper away like a little kid on Christmas Day. When he was done and about to open the box out jumped Panda. "What the hell!" Panda pushed Cole so that he was sitting down again, he then went to his desk and pushed everything off and started to smash the keyboard. He then jumped over the desk and started fighting Cole, I didn't see exactly what was happening just that Panda was punching him by the looks of it. "HAHAHAHAHAHA oh doll did you see his face when Panda jumped out Oh My God I should've visited earlier. After a while J told Panda to stop and pull Cole up, when I saw his face I almost felt sorry for him ... almost. He was almost unrecognizable, both of his eyes were swollen shut, his lip was busted and I'm pretty sure some of his teeth are broken. "Now that I have all of your attention I would like to make an announcement." J said swinging his cane while walking towards Cole, he grabbed him by the back of his shirt and lifted him up some more throwing him over his desk. He rolled until he came to a stop at my feet . "Now I try to be a very reasonable person but when you continually mess and tease my doll I become very unreasonable. So unless the rest of you want to end up like that piece of shit there I suggest you start treating your new boss with some respect." Wait new boss that's not what we agreed on , I just wanted him to teach the guys a lesson not that I'm complaining or something. I actually like the idea of being a boss, just then my actually boss came in looking like he had just ran a marathon. "Oh there you are (L/n) I've been looking for you everywhere, I'm leaving the company to you now. I was completely speechless I didn't know what to say , J had done all this for me. "Well come one Panda we've got to celebrate with (Y/n) about her new promotion HAHA." As we were walking out of the building I stopped J. "J you didn't have to do all that for me." "What are you talking about doll of course I did , you're mine and I like to keep my princess happy." I pulled him down by his collar so that I could whisper in his ear. "How about we just go home so that I can show daddy just how grateful his princess is?" He growled as he cracked his neck. "Change of plans Panda drive us home it seems my princess has other ideas."