Chapter 19

In the last chapter...

Eh, no need to feel down, dove commercial icon, it's all good. Your secrets safe with me." "Fer some reason...I don't believe you at all, Fe'" "Awwww, no need to be like that, ya steamy potato, I'm just trying to start a bit of romance and drama...you know how much I love K-drama-"

...

Well, I guess I'll just have to talk to Jacky later since we were already to the cars...

...And so it continues...

Third person POV

As the guys all drove to Mark's place to hang out or just crash, Mark and Jack had quite the conversation... (A/N: Jack and Mark were in a separate car

"So, Jack, I was wondering what you plan to do after this all blows over?" Mark asked, breaking the silence as he took his eyes off the road when they came to a red light.

"Gosh, Mark, ye always have t'e h'erd questions! The fock if I know what I want to do..." Jack replied with a smile, looking up as the stars danced across the sky.

"Well...maybe you could stay with m-the guys and me, ya know...I have all the space ya need, and I'm pretty sure Matt and Ryan are planning to move out, they have been saving up for a year or so to get their own place so...would you like to stay?" Mark rushed his words, looking at Jack out of the corner of his eye when the light changed to green.

"Wasn't t'at t'e plan, Mark? Ye did say ye would take me?" Jack said smiling brightly and blushing a bright red, looking at Mark as he grabbed his hand.

"O-O-Of course I would! I said so, and I'm a man of my word!" Mark's smile shined even in the dark of the night, almost as bright as his blush. Mark sped up, which caused Jack to yell out strings of curses as Mark laughed just as loudly.

~time skip to about three in the morning~

Jack was still up and looking at the sky, remembering all that had happened in the span of about two weeks, smiling at all the support he had been given. Since it had been about time to go back to school, Jack decided that he should make a 'simple' video explaining all that had happened and what was going on in his life. Wow, Sugoi, Amazing, right?

Jack's POV

Well, might as well start working on the animated parts...ooo I should do...! Ideas! Now, what should I do for the script?

~Time skip(again) to the next day at about 2:00 in the afternoon...~

Now, let's upload this bad boy! (A/N: This is about a day before the guys go back to school.)

The video:

(Jack's character is seen doing his intro sequence and then grabs a chair to sit down and starts to talk.)

"Top of ta' mornin' to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and I have returned! I know a lot of ye were concerned an' shite, but I am A-OK! Ye'll don't need ta' worry about good ol' jackaboy. Now, I know most of ye want ta' know what really happened while I was away and to make this simple, I was in a bad situation and some of my friends got to pull m out of it. And I know that that is kinda a bland reason for my absence BUT, it is personal and I hope you understand. Now, onta' a more positive note, I've moved! I know t'at everyone t'inks I live in Ireland, the greatest country in the world...(Jack's character stands up and appears to be wearing all green and looks like he's a mini leprechaun and there is a sign that says "Ireland Is The Best!")... but nope! I live in te US of A! (now the clothes disappear with a *pop* sound and the music of 'America, Fuck Yeah!' starts playing as he now has more "American" clothes on with the sign being replaced with "America's The Best!") Now, I know that everyone is like 'da fuq?' but it be true! Also, surprise surprise, I be livin' w'it T'E Markiplier, and here he be!" (Mark now has a character and his avatar does a little wave before he starts to talk)