Chapter 11

In the last chapter
"Jack, if you tell me who did this to you, I will take you far away from here, and you won't ever have to come back."  All the guys were shocked before they all smiled and said that they would help as much as they could, causing Jack's dried tears to come back to life. Jack shook his head and said "no, you guys don't have to do that, I never wanted you to get involved...please...I don't want you to get hurt by her..." As those words left Jack's mouth, a horn suddenly was honked and a fearful look replaced Jack's sad one. He uttered the words in a voice none of them wanted to hear ever again out of Jack's mouth.
"She's here"
And so it continues

Third person Pov

Jack stared in fear at the hallway that was only a few feet away from them before he held a finger to his lip and pushed the guys into a spare closet that they never used (A/N: like the ones that are always in a horror film and the victim(s) can see through it a little bit at eye level, yeah those).
Jack stayed frozen when a woman whose back was towards them walked in. She glared at Jack and asked in a voice of barely controlled anger, "why aren't you in your room, Jack?!" Before slowly walking up to him and grabbing him by his arm. She slammed him into a wall, right next to where the guys were.
When she turned towards Jack's downed figure,  she gave the guys a good look at her face. Mark had his hand clenched as he glared at the unknown woman who dared to hurt Seán. Mark was disgusted at the fact that that woman was even allowed to live.
The woman cackled and started to grab Seán again, only this time by the hair as she slung him over the couch. Seán was winded, since he didn't land on the couch, but on the floor, as he tried to gain his breath, but it was too late. The woman had went to where Seán was and started to punch him while saying words like "you should have listened" and "what have you been doing while I was away" with such a malicious filled tone.

The guys, on the other hand, could only watch in horror as their friend and colleague was being beaten. All they could feel guilt for not being able to help and anger for the woman that dared to do that (and on Jack's account, for years). They all tried to will their bodies to move but then a smash caused them to freeze. 

The woman had a broken beer bottle that was held threateningly above Seán's head. He was already black and blue, and had no strength to fight with the injuries that she gave him earlier still in effect. She started to swing downwards, in what appeared to be a possible lethal blow before  Seán managed to find the energy to twist his body so the bottle only managed to hit him in his shoulder. That doesn't mean it didn't hurt like a bitch though. 

Seán managed to scurry away to the other side of the couch as the woman, with an insane smile, turned around and broke another one of the bottles that were on the ground. Don't count the guys out just yet, as Felix had managed to text his girlfriend (A/N: Marzia of course) and told her to call the cops. When she asked where should she tell them to go, (A/N: Felix is in the back of the walk-in closet, so he managed to do to text her without the light shining through the closet's peep holes(?)) Felix was trying to show the guys that he had managed to contact someone... then his hope died as his phone did. He stared in horror at the black screen and thought in morbid humor, "Looks like my horror game luck is the same in every horror situation" before being startled by a scream. As they watched on, they saw that the woman had stabbed Seán in the leg and heard her say "There, now you can't run away anymore...hehehe." After the guys heard that, they all knew that after this, it wouldn't end well.

End of Third Person Pov

Seán Pov

Ohmahgawd I'm soooo gonna die here. It's not that I want to die, but how the hell am I gonna get out of this situation?!?! 

...

well...it's not like this hasn't happened before...and this time, she's not as rough as she normally is...what's going on- oh shite that hurts like a motherfucker!  She just had to stab me in the leg now didn't she...?

...damn woman...

Why haven't the guys left already, I've been trying oh so very hard to keep her distracted from the closet?!

End of Jack's Pov

Third Person Pov

After the woman had stabbed Jack, she reached down and grabbed him by his already bruised arm and flung him to the other side of the room, shocking the guys at her natural strength. Mark was about ready to bust out of the closet, when Seán looked at the closet they were in and subtly shook his head, his eyes saying to not come out and save him. To stay in the closet, where it was safe. Mark felt Ryan place his hand on his shoulder and looked back to see Ryan shaking his head. Mark slowly calmed down before looking back as the horrid scene played out in front of him. Jack was being kicked by the woman in renewed vigor as he had screamed when  she always told him that he wasn't allowed to scream and that no one would come. 

Then, the woman stopped. She turned and left the room, she left the house even, but not before parting with the words, "this isn't over...boy". Seán froze. He knew that tone, he knew it well. That tone was the tone she used that night, oh so long ago. The night that Seán wished to forget.  The night that he suffered the worst torture by her.

That night when Seán first met Celeste's real nature. 

As soon as the guys knew that she was out of the house, they came busting out of the closet, all with worried expressions. Mark and Felix were running about, trying to find the med kit, while Wade, Matt and Ryan tried to keep Jack conscious. Bob, Ken and Cry were searching the room, making sure all broken objects were thrown away and out of reach if the woman came back soon. Seán tried to tell the guys he was fine, but that only resulted in them all shouting "YOU'RE NOT FINE!" Seán laughed them off and told them that he wasn't lying and that it happened all the time...which only served to worry them more. 

Once Mark and Felix treated Jack, since they were the only ones to know basic first aid other than Seán, Mark stood up and asked Jack the one thing everyone wanted to ask.

"Jac-Seán, will you please come stay with me and some of us...you don't have to stay long...just long enough for us to know you're going to be fine...?"

Jack stayed silent , before he mustered up the courage to reply.

End of Third Person Pov

End of Chapter

Tada! oooo a cliffy! I'm so evil, mwahahahah! Anyways, sorry I haven't updated as often, school just started up again and I hadn't found the time to update as often as I normally would... Anyways, I plan to make updates more updates soon, I might have a double update too! You never know...And on another note, Jack had been tortured at like age 10 by Celeste and all, and the guys had all had tried to get in contact with someone, but either they had no service, or their phone was dead, or they didn't bring their phone. Felix was the only one to be able to have a signal because he was in the back of the closet. And Jack was already still injured from the last beating so that's why he didn't really have a reaction time. Also, if you were wondering, Mark and the guys didn't try to help physically because they were so stunned (as they had never seen this happen, much less to a friend) and didn't know exactly how to help, other than to call the cops or something. Hope that cleared up some questions you had! oh and about why the updates are so sporadic. Hope you liked it, well...

See ya!