"I hope you wont tell everyone I did this."

Start from the beginning

"Clary." I said and she looked at me.

"w-- What are you doing here?" she asked and I took her bridal style and she winced.

"Clary, you have to decide. Do you want me to carry you to the camp, it will hurt and it will take us longer to get to the camp. To teleport, it will hurt a lot, and you will lose much more blood because the prsure and the temerature change, but we will get to the camp faster. You have to decide." I said and she smiled a little bit but that smile disapeard fast because of te pain in her veins.

"Why don't you just let me die? You don't need me." She said looking away from me. That hurted me a little bit and I didn't know why.

"Clary, this is not the time and place for this." I said. She flinched when I puled her closer to my chest from the pain and I looked at her eyes. They were lifeless.

"Will I die?" she asked and I was suprised by that question even when I ddin't have to be. My heart stoped, and again I didn't know why. I did send her back, I did let her down. But to know that she is dead..

"No, I will not let that happen."

"Teleport." She said and I nodded. I started to teleport and she gripped my hand, digging her nails in my skin. My feet landed on the floor and she was biting her lip hard. I run to the house and put her on the table.

"Will do everything to save her." I said and William nodded. I looked at my shirt and it was covered in blood. I took a deep breath and looked at Clary. She was griping the edge of the desk. I looked at Felix that was looking at her with tears in his eyes. I took one of her's hand and she squeezed it. Then Wiliam got on work, and she started to scream. She didn't stop. The whole Neverland herd it. No one did mind, because everyone knew that when Death bites you, its the worst thing ever. She was screaming, trying to get out of our grip, tears were going down her white face, she was in so much pain and it was hurting my chest. I couldn't make the pain go away,because my magic doesn't work on death or dreamshade. Then she looked at me and a tear escaped her eye.

"Peter I-.. I.."and then she let my hand go, and her head fel, her eyes closed.

"Clary." I said taking her hand in mine again.

"Clary look at me!" I screamed but nothing. I looked at William to see that he took the last peace out and he was stitching her up.

"Come on, Clary look at me." I said taking her head in my hands.

"Pan.. She had lost lot of blood, and the poison of the Death did get in her veins.. If she wakes up, that will be a miracle. Take her somewhere where she will be warm and comfortable." He said and I nodded. I took her in my arms and get out of the house and all the boys were looking at her. I took a deep breath and kept walking. I looked at Henry who was crying.

"Clary!" He screamed runing towards me. He took her hand and then he looked at me.

"She is cold, like ice." He said trough his tears.

"I know. But she will be fine. She has to be." I said and went inside the jungle walking to the cave where Henry saw Wendy. That cave was filled with Clary's stuffs. Her bed, clothes, some tents from before. I put her in the bed and looked something from her clothes. I put it on her bed and I clapped with my hands and Wendy was standing beside me.

"Pan wha- Clary!" she screamed and ran towards her. She touched her and then looked at me.

"What did you do to her?" She asked and I looked at Clary.

"Nothing. Change her." I said and get out of the little cave. I sat on the grass with head in my hands. First my shadow is with the enemies, second my power is getting weaker, third Clary can die., fourth I don't know why I care so much. I let a frustrated breath out and then Wendy came to me.

"I changed her." She said and I nodded. I claped again with my hand and she was gone. I went back to Clary and she was dressed in grey T-shirt and black leggins. I covered her with some blanket and sat on the chair next to her taking her hand in mine. I closed my eyes und rested my head on her bed, hoping that she will wake up.