The Fault in Our Love.

A few days later, PJ started acting differently. He was rude to fresh. Sometimes, he was avoiding him.
Fresh knew, something was wrong.

Fresh's POV
Maybe...he's tired of me.
Maybe
He
Hates
Me....

No.
Not PJ. PJ would never hate me. Besides, he doesn't have anything to hate me for. Or...does he?

He's walking towards me.
What do I do!?
Play
It
Cool. Play it cool, fresh.

"U-uh, hey PJ!" I examine the look on his face.
Not happy. Not at all happy. He slammed me into my locker by my jacket sleeves, "Who is she!?" He is yelling in my face, loudly at that.

I was so confused. I saw tears drops at the corners of his eyes, why was he upset with me? I love him so much, what have I done wrong??

He pushes me harder against the lockers, "Answer me!!" "I have no idea who your talking about, PJ!! I've done nothing to deserve this!" PJ let go of me and slammed his hands against the locker on either side of me.

"You were talking to that girl. That girl with the green jacket!! The other skeleton!"

Ania?
Ania is my closest friend.

"Y-you mean...a-ania?" "Yes!" We had a croud. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "She's just a friend. Me and her grew up together."

PJ was flushing with embarrassment. "O-oh..uhm..sorry, then." He said before kissing my cheek.

Oh, the fault in our love.

I never knew PJ was so sensitive.

But, he is.

And thats okay.

For the next few days, he had wanted to be around me a lot more, and he brought things back to normal. The day he snapped, I thought it would be the end of me.

It wasn't.

Graduation us in 3 days. 3days of school left. None of us can wait. PJ picked me up from my house, so that we could go to this 'club' for teens.

Once we got there, I saw all of my friends from school. I haven't heard of a meet up or anything. They were just there.

I really hope to see Ania tonight. She loves company. "Is ania gonna be here?" I complain. "Yes." He replies smoothly.

After a few ours at the club, I had went to use the restroom. What I saw when I came out, is unlike I ever thought I would. In. My. Entire.
Life.

Thats all for now!! How did you guys like it!!??
To be continued.
Comment for more ideas.