I MADE A SHIP CHILD

I dunno if you can guess what the ship of this child is

*DRUMROLL*

Of Ava and Wolfie!!!!!!

I've been planning this since fe 2/02/17!!! Which is 22 dayyyys!

The first doodle of Zyaj!

DUNT HATE. SANSCEST, FONTCEST, ETC, ARE GAYY SHIPPS, AND THEY GOT CHILDS, SO LESBIAN SHIPS CAN HAVE THEM CHILDS.

SO, FACTS.
- Zyaj is pronounced Sage

- She is 12.

- Gets her wolf genes from Wolfie.

- Gets her wings from Ava.

- Wearing a rainbow necklace, made by herself, showing that she is gay, and supports gay people and couples.

- Yeah, she's gay.

- Loves making arts and crafts, and drawing, painting. You know, that stuffs.

- When angry, fangs and claws get longer.
- Also, her wings get bigger, so she could look more threatening.

- The red stuff in her hair determines how angry she is, or how pissed off she is. That small bit of red is her normal red stuffs.

- Cannot fly, yet. Ava is teaching her.

- Uses more of her wolf skillz. Like growling, howling, pouncing, etc.

- She is blind in her right eye, also lost some of her eyebrow to something

- She is really, really nice. But very intelligent. She knows if you're using her to some advantage.

- Unlike her parents, she has a but of darker skin tone compared to them.

- Loves her parents so much, and glad that she was born into that family.

- Loves to roll and play in mud.

- Yes, she does lick herself to clean. Like a cat. But she still takes showers.

- Has a scar on her right leg.

- Will support anyone and everyone, if they are depressed or sad, she will be there to help, etc.

- Made her shirt herself, with the help of her parents of course.

I'll start an ask blog thingy on her, I still dunno if I'm gunna have Xhizal know Zyaj. I'll decide that later X3

So ask away! :3

Yeah, I'm working on Xhizal's stuffs, so calm yo selfs.

Ava/ FallenKindness

Wolfie/ WhiteWolf49