GUESS WUT, A TEG

I HAS BEEN LE TAGGED BY THE AMAZING SilentArt !!

JUST 13 FACTS!! WOW, JUST AS OLD AS I AM!

1) I dun't know why, I but really dun't like HumanTale. (Where all the monsters are humans, and the humans are monsters). It just cringes me out for some reason...

I'm okay with the OC's that can switch to human to monster, or what ever they can shape shift to.

2) I have mixed feelings about drawing in public, or at school.

At school, I like to draw, but I'm afraid of what people think of my art. But sometimes, I like to pull out something I'm proud of, and see what people think, since in 8th grade, people are honest. They say the truth, even if it hurts, lol) So far, all I've been getting positive stuff about my art. :D

In public, I just wanna stay in the corner and draw. (Which is what I do) XD

3) So, if I like your singing on Smule, I'm going to favorite it, and listen to it 24/7.

So if you see your number of listens go up drastically. It's me. (*cough Frisk_the_human_2003 SilentArt *cough)

4) I TOOK A TEST (math) THATS GOING TO DETERMINE WHICH CLASSES IM GOING TO TAKE IN HIGH SCHOOL.

I REALLY WANT TO BE IN HONORS SINCE EVERYTHING IN MATH IS TO EASY RIGHT NOW.

WINDUDECFBIWXHBIWS.

5) Frisk_the_human_2003 came to my house today, and we WERE supposed to work on a project (that's due in a month) for 4 hours. Yeah?

We only spent 1 hour and 30 minutes out of the 4 hours on the project. But we started this project about 5 days ago.

Aren't we so productive?

6) I have 6 sketches of anatomy practice, and one drawing that I'm almost finished with!

7)

  You see this motorcycle?

This motorcycle has been my favorite toy since I was 4. I'm now 13.

Yeah, I did break it a bit, and put stickers on it before. BUT I STILL LOVE IT.

I EVEN NAMED IT BLEU. (You just pronounce it like 'Blue'.)

8) I'm 5.1 , IM SO SHORT! ;-;

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE FREAKING TITANS COMPARED TO ME.

9) I get really salty when people, (TEACHERS, ADULTS, EVEN KIDS), chOOSE BOYS TO HELP CARRY HEAVY THINGS.

LIKE TABLES, CHAIRS, AND MORE.

I know that some girls and boys don't want to help, or just cant. BUT COME ON.

SOME GIRLS LIKE ME AND Frisk_the_human_2003 WANT TO HELP CARRY HEAVY STUFF! UGGGGGG

I'm not hating on you boys, but wHY CANT THE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND GIRLS CAN CARRY HEAVY STUFF AS WELL AS BOYS.

AGGGGG, IM RANTING NOOOOWWW.

10)

This is wut my walk looks like

I was going through a phrase that I was patient enough to do pixels and use a ruler to make the AU's for a month.

It was July of 2016 that was going through that phase.

11) I'm on of those TomBoys who love to
play in mud,
dirt,
dig rocks out of the ground,
climb hills on the school campus,
catch lizards,
hold snakes,
slip on the grass,
bring mud into the classroom and play with it, as if it were clay,
get a lot of mud on my shoes, and take it of my shoes in class to play with it,
and you get the gist of it! XD

12) I'm able to climb a 9 foot pole in 7-8 seconds! The trick is to jump really high (which I can do, lol)and grab onto the pole, AND CLIMB!

13) And..... I am bad at singing! OH, and I'm hungry, but I dun't wanna eat. XD

DO THIS TAG IF YAH WANT!