Chapter 7: What They Gave

Kelelina's (P.O.V)

~~~~~~~~NIGHT-TERROR VISION~~~~
I Look at Him. Gladion. Stabbing Me. I Lick My Chapped Lips. I Try to Flail. But I'm Tied Up. A Knife. Slices of My Arms. I Look Up and See that He Takes My Arm off. I Scream. He Takes it Out and Licks My Blood. He Smiles Wickedly.
~~~~~~~~~WAKING UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Scream. I Hug My Stuffed Alolan Exeggutuor!!! I See Hau. He's Worried. I Look at Him and Say. "Go Back t ok Bed Hau. I'm Fine. I Hope You Can Go Back To Bed. " Hau Smiles. I Walk to The Freezer. I Look at All the Extremeraly Chibi Chibi Stuffed Pokemon Key-Chains. I Have One With Alolan Ninetails and Sandslash and Comfey. Oranguru and Pasimian and Ribombee. Wishiwashi  (School-Form) and Bewear and Oricorio (Sensu-Form) and Plenty More. The Chain is Leather with Fringe and the Leather has Flowers and Jewels on Them. I Wear a Spaghetti Strap Crop Top and a Leather Vest with Lots of Zipper.  Lots of Belts with A Bunch of Key-Chains on it. Jean Short-Shorts and Converse High Heels and Braid My Pinkish-Brown Hair into Double Dutch Braids and Place the Braids One on My Left Shoulder and the Other on My Right Shoulder. Lillie Gets Up and Puts Her Dress On. I Say. "Hau~~~!! Let's Get a Move On. Lillie Is Up and Cooking. Please Get Up." Hau Gets Up. His Face Lands in My Chest Area!! I Blush. His Face is As Read as a Tamato Berry!! I Smile and Say. "Hey Want to See More?" I Start to Pull Up my Shirt!! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" He Screams. "Okay!" I Say slipping My Shirt back Down. I Take a Can of Sparkling Pinap Juice and Sip it. I Look at Hau. Still Blushing BUT Hiding Under the Sheets. I Crawl on Top of Him. He Scoots Back. I Say. "Get Up!!! Were Gonna Leave." He Sprints Up. Gets Dressed and Grabs his Things and Heads out the Door. I Sit Down on My Wheel-Chair. Lillie Pushes Me Out the Door. I Smile. "Back to Iki Town!!! For Kahuna Hala's Trial!!!" I Drive as Fast as I Could. I Went to Tie My Trailer and Tie it to My Wheel-Chair! Then We Walk/Drive into the Pokemon Center in Hau'Oli City! I Say. "3 Frosty Moo-Moo Milks Please!!" I Smile. Ilima Walks Up and Says. "Nice Hair-Do!!" I Look at My Braids.  "Thanks!" I Say. My Makeup was Natural/Sparkle. With Black  Lipstick as Accent. I Smile. Drinking Some Moo-Moo Milk. I Dig Through My Back-Pack. I Pull Out a Key-Chain and It Had Bewear and Comfey and Alolan Sandslash. It Had Diamonds and Wild Flowers on it. Mostly Heliconia and Plumeria and Purple Morning Glory. He Smiles and Takes My Phone. "HEY!!!!" "Sheesh! I'm Just adding MY  Phone Number!" I gave him an "O" Face.  I Smile and Say "I'll Call You when I'm Lonely." I wink. When he Leaves... Lillie says "You Don't have to put on a Show!" I Frown. I Look at Hau. I Sit Myself on his Lap. Lillie is Practically Fuming. Hau is Shocked. "Don't Catch a Fly! If You already have Enough Sugar in Your Diet!" I giggle. He's Blushing a Storm.  I Start to Sing... Nightcore Mr. Saxobeat. (Play Song!!!) In a Couple Minutes... I Finish and Hau says "You have an Amazing Voice!" and Lillie Smiles and Says "Of Course... She always Used to Sing Me... We used to Have Miniature Concerts! It was a Blast!" I was Looking Up when we all Heard! "GROWWWWWLLLLLL~~~~~" It was Hau's Stomach! " I Pull Out the Box of Masaladas and Hand a Spicy One shaped Like a Wide-Eyed Probass and Lillie a Dry One Shaped Like a Panting Sylveon and I Grab a Sour One with a Crying Drifblim with Closed Eyes. 3. 2. 1. Lillie was Rubbing her Tongue Furiously! Hau was Looking for Milk... Again! "Where is the Milk!!!!! MILK!!!!" I Smile and Slightly Pucker! "Did YOU Get!!!" "SPICY!" Hau says... I Hand Him some Canned Moo-Moo Milk! He Gulps it Down quietly. Lillie says "Dry!" Still Rubbing her Tongue. "I Got Sour!" So Cute! I Thought about the Adorable Masalada I Just ate. I Rember when Gladion and I Would do Something like this. I Remember the Times... We  Used to Have it was Fun!  I Never wanted it to End but They would...  ALWAYS TAKE ME AWAY!!!! I Would Scream and Kick and Do Everything that I Could do to Try to Run Away. But I was SOOOOOO Weak! All I Could do was Watch! I Feel Tears fall down My Cheek. I Frown. I Try Stop! But It wouldn't! I See Hau and Lillie... We had Stopped in Front of Iki Town when I Had Started Crying! Lillie Tries to Soothe Me! But I Grab His Hoodie and Slip it Over My Head! 

??????'s (P.O.V)

I Look at Her! She's Crying!! I Want to Hug her. Kiss her Sweet Face! Her Pokemon... She Has Pokemon... Ones That My Mother Took! She Keeps Frozen! She has Been Cruel! I Watch as She is Still Crying! As She has been Given a New Hope.

??????'s (P.O.V)

She's Kinda Cute and She's a Pokemon Trainer! I've Seen Her around She's Really Strong and She Sweet and Kind! Beautiful... Why is She Crying!