Step 30: Here We Go... Again.

Start from the beginning

"Don't you think they'd be cute together?" Lauren asked Kenna.

"Yeah. Totally. But he'd be cuter with me." She laughed.

"What about Luke Brian?" I teased. "He's married." She shooed me off.

I laughed.

Yeah so Lauren has no idea what our story is but she ships us. That's the best thing ever. It gives me a little hope.

* * *

Later in math I started arguing about Taylor Swift with Dylan. He says she sucks and never writes happy songs. He obviously hasn't heard much Taylor Swift. 95% of her songs are happy. Even the break-up songs are happy and everyone knows it!

But on the bright side I learned that Dylan likes country. We'll get along well.

But I was at lunch now.

"So what happened?" I asked Alle. She said she had to tell me something.

:"Okay so when you went to the bathroom (in Science) Hondo, like after you left, was like "Dude Kevin's all mean to Selena. I can't believe she's even remotely friends with him. And I'm like "Yeah he's really mean to her." and he's like "Yeah" and that was the end of the conversation."

Wow. Maybe I'm just trying to map this out but, what if Kevin heard Hondo, thought it over what he would say in English due to what happened in english, then appologized in math?

Holy shit.

"I can totally see them getting married and fighting 24/7." Mia laughed.

I wanted to roll my eyes. She knew nothing.

"Yeah they'd be fighting one minute and making up the next." Alle agreed.

I can admit I can see that but- just not with us. But I can see it.

"You know I can't remember the last time he's appologized. I don't think he's ever appologized to me!" I gasped.

I tried mentally re-reading my books and I really can't remember a time when he did appologize for being so cruel.

"What if he did that to ask you to winterball?" Alle piped up.

I dropped my fork.

"That'd be insane."

"If he did ask you, what would you say?" Alle asked.

"I don't know." I answered honestly.

"Like you'd want to say yes because he's him but he's so mean that you'd say no."

"Basically." I sipped my milk. This is so difficult. I feel very stressed, and for once it's not just about school.

* * *

I also told Sarah about the situation.

"It's Kevin. Since when does he appologize? To anyone? You both love reading books and insulting each other. A teacher said ou guys were gonna get married. And Kevin teases you. I call it flirting. Ask anyone."

When I proceeded fighting with her about Kevin and I's future in too many messages to retype, she she sent me a book that consisted of 2000 characters,

Thanks Sarah for making me type this by the way.

"Kevin is sweet to you. When is he ever sweet to anyone? And have you read most books where enemies fall in love? And what if he likes you, because you're different? [I explained how all of his ex's are blonde hair blue eyed] What if YOU are the one he likes, and you don't even know it. HAVE YOU LISTENED TO THE SONG SAY SOMETHING? He's waiting for her to say something and so is she. Then they both move on never knowing if they are meant to be. My point is, say something. What if he's giving up on you because you're giving up on him? You'll never know if you never ask. He noticed that you were ignoring him? He was paying attention to you, he APOLOGIZED because he felt bad for hurting you. He does care. I know it.IM NOT GIVING UP ON YOU TWO"