The forbidden mate

chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

ughaaa-aa. stop with the noise please. what even is that? oh yeah it's my alarm clock that's going off and since  its Monday I have to get up and go to school. So that means I have to  get out of bed.

Throwing the blankets off of me and slipping on my 'captain America' slippers. I head over to my dresser, where I  pick out a pair of jean shorts and a black crop top. next I go into the bathroom to take a quick-but relaxing shower.  after getting dressed I put on some light makeup as well as putting my dark brown hair up in a messy bun. I have brown eyes. I'm 5'10" so I just  put on some cute black flat's,  Oh i haven't introduce myself, my name is lux Morgan i live in Colorado with my parents. Am a only child, And am basically a normal American teenage girl. after grabbing my bag I head downstairs where I found my dad mike at the table reading the newspaper and my mom lilly at the stove.

good morning I said to my parents, In what I think is a happy tone.

oh, good morning lux. Perfect timing I was just about to call you down here to eat your breakfast. My mom said in what seemed to be her busy-ish tone (you know that "mom" tone).

I sit down at the table next to my dad, and begin to scarf down my bacon and eggs. after I'm done. I gave my dad a quick hug and kiss goodbye and the same to my mom.  then it's time for me to head to school. 

I will be home a little later today am meeting up with Kate after school. I shout out to my parents. Hanging half out the door.

Oh right honey, be safe. yelled my mom back to me, from somewhere in the kitchen.

after ten minutes of singing to songs on the radio. I pull into my school, and luckily found a pace to park my car. After gathering my school supplies, I get out of my car and start to walk to the front doors, where i see my best friend Kate Colin.

well if it isn't lux Morgan I hear Kate say.  it's the one and only, what have you been up to. I asked.

oh you know me, living the life. 'AKA' watching movies on my computer. how about you?.

just that, well and dad getting me ready to take over. I answered.   Oh that's right come next year and it all will be yours. said Kate.   

Yup it will, or that's the plan.  

"BINGGG"  

And that my dear friend is the bell, see ya Darling.

Oh, that means I gotta go. said Kate as she starts to walk away to get to class.

Walking through the double doors, my locker is in a very convenient location. Due to my last name, very first locker to the left. Once in front of my locker I enter my four digit code into the small blue-round lock. When I hear the "click" I remove the lock and open the thin metal-squeaky door, grabbing what all I would need for first period, knowing I have little time left, I close as well as lock my locker. Then begin the day of learning....

ARE YOU COMING OR NOT!. An overly excited Kate yells close to ten feet in front of me. We were heading to the cafeteria for lunch, and she just couldn't wait. Our lunches here are SO! much better then other school lunches. That what happens when you have a wealthier community of families. You get actual  chefs, with very decent meals.

But, keeping up with Kate Collins was nearly impossible, you would only see her bob up and down through the crowd. If she wanted food she would get food. And Lord help you, if you got in her way!

Realizing she was impossible to catch-up too, I slowed down a bit. I was hungry and loved food, but it will be there when I get there. I guess I slowed down just a bit too much, because the next thing I knew was nearly trampled by a over-grown-men-child! Readying for a fall that never came, I guess the over-grown-men-child seen me in time to stop the both of us from falling.

He helped me to my feet, once turned around I got a look at over-grown-men-child. And I was right about the over-grown-men-child part for sure!

Well, Morgan! Isn't is a  surprise, fancy running into you like this. His eyes had a sparkle in them. One that made me, both! Excited and uncomfortable. Realizing he still had his hands on either side of my shoulders, I wake myself from his eye haze.

Sparrow, did you get lost on the way to detention? Also I would appreciate it if you would release me for your hold. Kinda sooner than later. He looked down to his hands then reluctantly release me from his grip, looking as if he wished he didn't.

I do believe my grandfather would say you are full of vinegar and something, but do not fret 'sweetheart' I do believe it is a good thing. He smiled down on me.

Holding back a huff, I calmly gathered myself. (I think).

Oh, "darling" I'm and will never be your sweetheart! But keep up the dreaming, it is just adorable!

And for extra effect I pitched his cheek, then turned and walked into the cafeteria. I heard 'ooh's' and 'uhh's' behind me. But more importantly I felt his stare following my every move.

I walked to our usual table, Kate was already sitting down. With a tray in front of her and another beside her. I sat down beside her knowing the other tray was for me. It's our thing.

And where have you been? Kate gave me her serious stare. But she doesn't have a serious bone in her body.

The little birdie 'caught' me in the hall, the tried to talk to me. I replied knowing exactly what she would do.

And I MISSED! It again! Every time you and the Sparrow meet unfortunately In the hall I'm never around, ugh! Why!. ( Told ya I knew exactly what she was gonna do)

Very-unfortunately-true. I mumble.

Then a shadow came over me, Kate looked up and smiled. Actually smiled. I knew who it was. They came close to my ear to whisper.

Trust me 'sweetheart' you will be mine one day, I can just feel it. Can't you? He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. Then left.

YES! I was here for that one! Kate practically shook with excitement.

SOMEBODYS_SHADOW