pt 10

"S-sugar lips?" As i said this i touched my lips. Seth chuckled at my bashful expression.

"Well yeah, even though i haven't kissed them yet they look pretty sweet to me,"He smirked at me and leaned in closer.Laughing slightly i stepped back.

"Um i should get going. See you guys!" I quickly waved Ron and him goodbye and ran off.What is wrong with that guy! I walked inside my home and saw no one was home, they were still at work. Sighing i walked into my room and did my homework, but for some reason my mind was elsewhere. I thought about unimportant things, like Seth and the girl and Ron. I thought about Toby and Laroe. I ended up wasting time just by thinking of the day i had with them. Though it wasn't much we spent some time together. Although i didn't admit it, being in a small crowd of people that just kind of do nothing and just talk with each other actually makes my heart feel, fuzzy. It's a strange feeling for me, alien, if you will. Because i used to feel that way when my brothers and my father were still alive.Then...they left and it became a distant memory.It's taken six years, six years to feel like this again. "I want to...feel like that again,"I said looking at Toby's number, labeled 'pinky'. Then i noticed how late it was, changing i got up and went to my mirror and sighed, "Goodnight Imy, you can go to sleep." And so i sluggishly walked over to my bed and sat down. "I wonder how long it'll take until i can be me again?"I whispered as i covered my body with my purple bed sheets.

It's been two weeks since i started school,since then me and the boys have gotten closer. Except for me and Laroe. Who still thinks i'm the one who killed his brother. But it doesn't matter, he doesn't matter. My new group of friends actually do.

"Silvy!"

"Goodmorning Pinky,"Smiling i sat down at a breakfast table. Since mom never cooked i ended up eating at school.

"Morning,"Seth came and sat beside me.

"Hello everyone,"Edwin said putting away his book.

"Why do you losers feel the need to sit near me?"Ron munched on his muffin angrily.