The Sacrifice and the End

Start from the beginning

- We have to get to where Toby is. Coral spoke, this time very determined. The Cat nodded and went back on the hike.

The labyrinth was far larger than I'd imagined, and filled with entrances that seemed too scary to even think about looking at. Coral would occasionally see a figure running in front of them, or on the side or the back, the Cat seemed calm at that, but suddenly Coral began to feel something moving behind them, something slow and ancient, an odor began to invade that Local, smell of old thing. Coral looked back in time to see a dark shape creeping like a slug behind them, it looked like a great mass of asphalt, Cat's hair stood on alert.

- Elzarella is writhing to get out of here. He whispered. - Hurry up.

"Cat, what does the Other Mother do to keep Elzarella in prison?" Coral was both curious and distressed, she knew that her knowledge of everything there was not even the tip of the iceberg.

- I never knew. There was a time before everything where she reigned, and the odor of death invaded everywhere, but Mirella was always ambitious and wanted to be absolute, unique. I do not know how she did it, or how she keeps doing it. Cat frowned. "She was right, I was always distracted and selfish. The only thing I know is that whenever Elzarella wants to get out of the hole, Mirella throws her back and is always careful not to make too much noise for her not to wake up completely. But of course, Mirella knows that she can not end the origin of everything without ending herself.

Coral thought she understood what the Cat had told her, but everything was so much more complex than she imagined, she still could not understand how powerful that species was, which she, even if not completely, was also part of. One small thing could be great, and one big thing could be bigger yet.

"I'm afraid I'll go crazy in the end."

The Cat stopped and looked at Coral.

"Have not you noticed yet?" He asked, smiling and sad at the same time. "We're all born crazy." This is our nature.

Coral agreed with what the Cat was talking about, it was all too crazy and they could all be versions of the mad hatter. In the real world that did not exist, the Other Mother did not exist in the Real world, you had to go through the door, you had to be in the Other World. But that was what the Other Mother wanted, she would take the Other world and all her power into the real world and then it would be the end of everything. She would be the madness in the real world.

The crystal in Coral's hand began to shine again, pulsing, just as they were near the Miss's Spink and Forcible dolls. Coral and the Cat looked around and there at the end of the corridor a small white light glowed.

"Is it Mr. Bobinsky?"

- Yes, he is. The Cat hurried off and Coral headed back and soon realized they had noticed Mr. Bobinsky's doll. Coral did not want to know about the delay and quickly pressed the crystal into it. And as of other times the doll did the same and the crystal began to speak.

"You have the power to restore, you can fix it and the blood from your brother's hands you will take, but for this, according to the music you need to dance . "

Coral understood almost nothing of what Mr. Bobinsky meant, but the Cat frowned upon hearing that message, he always knew more than all there. Being a cat, one of the most intelligent creatures in the universe, he had his senses more accurate and for a second he imagined that everything was wrong.

- We need to get out of here. He said, looking around.

"Now we just need to find the Other Mother?"

The crystal then faded completely and then shone again, not a pulsating glow, it was a fixed glow, like a flashlight on the dark path.

"Let's run, the crystal will show us the way." The cat said.